The Pickles are flying into JFK next week on a JetBlue red-eye. We need to get to Stamford, CT sometime that day.
What are our options? Least complicated and cheapest would be ideal, though I realize they may not be the same thing.
Thanks for your help!
How Do We Get from JFK to Stamford, CT?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 2 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 3 Arches National Park in a day
- 4 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 5 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 6 4 week family trip ideas
- 7 Washington DC in Spring?
- 8 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 9 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 10 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 11 Looking for Next Destination
- 12 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 Broadway this week
- 15 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 16 Union Square area restaurant
- 17 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 18 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 19 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 20 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 21 Richmond highlights?
- 22 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 23 Weekend in NYC
- 24 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 25 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!