The Pickles are flying into JFK next week on a JetBlue red-eye. We need to get to Stamford, CT sometime that day.
What are our options? Least complicated and cheapest would be ideal, though I realize they may not be the same thing.
Thanks for your help!
How Do We Get from JFK to Stamford, CT?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 2 Limousine Service
- 3 US Southwest
- 4 Saga Dawa Festival on 01 June 2015
- 5 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 6 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 7 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 8 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 9 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 10 Hawaii: Is it warm right now? How about the water?
- 11 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 12 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 13 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 14 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 15 Seattle Visit April
- 16 Grand Teton in October
- 17 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 18 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 19 Morning in miami
- 20 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 21 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 22 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 23 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 24 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?
- 25 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help