The Pickles are flying into JFK next week on a JetBlue red-eye. We need to get to Stamford, CT sometime that day.
What are our options? Least complicated and cheapest would be ideal, though I realize they may not be the same thing.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 2 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 3 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 4 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 5 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 6 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 7 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 8 Yosemite Hike
- 9 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 10 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 11 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 12 Day Trip from Chicago Suburbs with Kids
- 13 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 14 Across country drive
- 15 Traveling with an infant
- 16 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 17 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 18 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 19 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 20 3rd Attempt - Road Trip Utah June 2016
- 21 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 22 Houston to NYC Road Trip
- 23 St Louis
- 24 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 25 Nashville restaurants