The Pickles are flying into JFK next week on a JetBlue red-eye. We need to get to Stamford, CT sometime that day.
What are our options? Least complicated and cheapest would be ideal, though I realize they may not be the same thing.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Los Angeles one night only mid week
- 2 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 3 On the Road: from Texas to Georgia. questions about NC
- 4 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!
- 5 Favorite Open Air Venues
- 6 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 7 Best route in winter from Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 8 Warning About Dollar Rent a Car in Lower Manhattan
- 9 Xmas in new york
- 10 Charleston and Asheville
- 11 Retiring to Colorado
- 12 Sanibel-Captiva adult getaway
- 13 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 14 Myrtle Beach, N.C.
- 15 Best quality lodging Solitude Utah
- 16 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 17 Casino Del Sol Resort Tucson
- 18 My CA itinerary
- 19 6 days in Boston with kids - a lovely family vacation
- 20 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 21 Ft Lauderdale Hotels on the beach with Balconies
- 22 Washington D.C. with a 5 year old!
- 23 Spring Break/Master's Tickets 2016
- 24 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 25 Nashville 2016