The Pickles are flying into JFK next week on a JetBlue red-eye. We need to get to Stamford, CT sometime that day.
What are our options? Least complicated and cheapest would be ideal, though I realize they may not be the same thing.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 2 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 3 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 4 Arizona Classic Car Detailing
- 5 Luxury Car Detailing Scottsdale
- 6 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 7 Steamboat in August
- 8 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 9 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 10 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 11 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 12 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 13 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 14 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 15 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 16 Los Angeles - 2 Days
- 17 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 18 Alaskan cruise excursions
- 19 Cape cod Labor Day
- 20 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 21 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 22 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 23 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 24 US Open Tennis
- 25 Boston/New England late Sept. with children