The Pickles are flying into JFK next week on a JetBlue red-eye. We need to get to Stamford, CT sometime that day.
What are our options? Least complicated and cheapest would be ideal, though I realize they may not be the same thing.
Thanks for your help!
How Do We Get from JFK to Stamford, CT?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 2 Hawaii is still Hell
- 3 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 4 Maui - Haleakala
- 5 Trip planning for New York/Disney World Dec16/Jan 17.
- 6 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 7 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 8 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 9 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 10 Vegas in mid may
- 11 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 12 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 13 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 14 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 15 Texas for art and history lovers
- 16 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 17 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 18 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 19 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 20 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 21 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 22 Which FL town is best?
- 23 Disney World resort vacation at the Carribean Beach
- 24 Texas
- 25 planning a trip to US