The Pickles are flying into JFK next week on a JetBlue red-eye. We need to get to Stamford, CT sometime that day.
What are our options? Least complicated and cheapest would be ideal, though I realize they may not be the same thing.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 2 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 3 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 4 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 5 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 6 time to visit statue
- 7 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 8 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 9 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 10 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 11 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 12 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 13 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 14 Chester, CN
- 15 Northern California Gardens.
- 16 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 17 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 18 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 19 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 20 ground transportation NYC to DC and connecting to MARC
- 21 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 22 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 23 Aladin tickets in NYC
- 24 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 25 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii