The Pickles are flying into JFK next week on a JetBlue red-eye. We need to get to Stamford, CT sometime that day.
What are our options? Least complicated and cheapest would be ideal, though I realize they may not be the same thing.
Thanks for your help!
How Do We Get from JFK to Stamford, CT?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Welcome to Auto Option Bot review
- 2 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 3 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 4 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 5 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 6 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 7 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 8 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 9 Colorado aspen updates
- 10 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 11 Looking for Next Destination
- 12 Yosemite Lodging
- 13 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 14 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 15 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 16 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 17 Fall color yet?
- 18 Worst Restaurants in America
- 19 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 20 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 21 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 22 SFO International Airport
- 23 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 24 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 25 Last Minute Trip to Asheville