The Pickles are flying into JFK next week on a JetBlue red-eye. We need to get to Stamford, CT sometime that day.
What are our options? Least complicated and cheapest would be ideal, though I realize they may not be the same thing.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Always with you 1855/999/8045 technical support of HP PRINTER
- 2 http://www.crazybulkstacks.com/vxl-male/
- 3 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 4 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 5 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 6 Road trip around Washington DC
- 7 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 8 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 9 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 10 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 11 Suisse Renewal
- 12 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 13 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 14 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 15 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 16 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 17 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 18 California Trip
- 19 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 20 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 21 New Orleans
- 22 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 23 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 24 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 25 Weather in Chicago