Well my trip is all booked now, but throughout all my planning and booking accommodations, I've been doing it over email etc so realised that some place names may actually not be pronounced that same way as I've been saying it in in my head!
Torrey, UT: is it
Moab, UT: is it
Chinle, AZ, is it:
or is the ch pronounced as sh?!
Any help appreciated! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 2 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 3 Need help planning....
- 4 L.A. and Sequoia
- 5 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 6 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 7 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 8 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 9 Week motorcycle ride
- 10 Embassy Suites HOnolulu
- 11 Broadway
- 12 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 13 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 14 Farmer's market in Lancaster County, PA
- 15 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 16 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 17 Maine weather and temps
- 18 Not enough time, i guess..
- 19 Moving to New York City, Where can i find a good place?
- 20 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 21 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 22 Traveling across the US
- 23 Great Smoky Mountains National Park Trip Report
- 24 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 25 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....