Well my trip is all booked now, but throughout all my planning and booking accommodations, I've been doing it over email etc so realised that some place names may actually not be pronounced that same way as I've been saying it in in my head!
Torrey, UT: is it
Moab, UT: is it
Chinle, AZ, is it:
or is the ch pronounced as sh?!
Any help appreciated! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 2 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 3 help me plan a Cali trip
- 4 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 5 New England Tour
- 6 Colorado Shows Off
- 7 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 8 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 9 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 10 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 11 Wilmington DE questions
- 12 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 13 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 14 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 15 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 16 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 17 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 18 Muir Woods in October
- 19 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 20 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 21 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 22 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 23 Mesa Verde question
- 24 Planning our Move
- 25 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?