Well my trip is all booked now, but throughout all my planning and booking accommodations, I've been doing it over email etc so realised that some place names may actually not be pronounced that same way as I've been saying it in in my head!
Torrey, UT: is it
Moab, UT: is it
Chinle, AZ, is it:
or is the ch pronounced as sh?!
Any help appreciated! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 2 http://www.supplements4news.com/lussuoso-cream/
- 3 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 4 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 5 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 6 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 7 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 8 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 9 Ideas for New York
- 10 San Francisco transit options
- 11 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 12 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 13 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 14 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 15 IAH to HOU Questions
- 16 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 17 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 18 Great OR beach house locations?
- 19 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 20 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 21 Honeymoon on PCH
- 22 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 23 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 24 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 25 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens