Well my trip is all booked now, but throughout all my planning and booking accommodations, I've been doing it over email etc so realised that some place names may actually not be pronounced that same way as I've been saying it in in my head!
Torrey, UT: is it
Moab, UT: is it
Chinle, AZ, is it:
or is the ch pronounced as sh?!
Any help appreciated! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 2 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 3 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 4 Change planes in Atlanta
- 5 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 6 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 7 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 8 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 9 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907
- 10 Florida beach vacation
- 11 Trip to USA in July
- 12 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 13 Beaches in Incline Village
- 14 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119110010
- 15 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 16 Key West luxury hotels
- 17 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 18 Coffee in Boston?
- 19 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 20 Florida vacation
- 21 Later Winter around Mobile
- 22 a short trip to san francisco
- 23 Orlando Travel Guide – Theme Parks Not Included
- 24 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 25 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?