can someone PLEASE help me?? I need to get to Ogunquit, ME from NYC and have no idea how to get there other than the Train. the train option is definitely out as it takes waaaayyyy too long and I only have the weekend.
Is there an airport in Ogunquit? Or relatively close by?
Should I drive to Ogunquit or find a close airport and then take a taxi or rent a car from the Airport itself.
I would appreciate the help!!
How do I get to Ogunquit, ME from NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants Chicago June
- 2 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 3 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 4 tip for valet parking
- 5 New Orleans
- 6 California: Getty museum
- 7 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 8 Seattle - newby questions
- 9 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 10 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 11 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 12 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 13 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 14 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 15 NYC hotel/July
- 16 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 17 Fun Home now on Broadway
- 18 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 19 Grand Circle Road Trip with Older Parents
- 20 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 21 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 22 Girlfriends getaway in San Francisco
- 23 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 24 NYC with my 13 year old
- 25 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?