can someone PLEASE help me?? I need to get to Ogunquit, ME from NYC and have no idea how to get there other than the Train. the train option is definitely out as it takes waaaayyyy too long and I only have the weekend.
Is there an airport in Ogunquit? Or relatively close by?
Should I drive to Ogunquit or find a close airport and then take a taxi or rent a car from the Airport itself.
I would appreciate the help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthdietalert.com/hydro-muscle-max-uk/
- 2 http://newmusclesupplements.com/alphadrox
- 3 Bodybuilding Devolved From Healthy Fitness Training
- 4 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 5 Alabama trip in Dec
- 6 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 7 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 8 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 9 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 10 SF and northern California - October
- 11 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 12 November redwoods trip
- 13 Yellowstone
- 14 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 15 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 16 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 17 costco Big island
- 18 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 19 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 20 Which island for R&R?
- 21 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 22 Olympic NP w/toddler
- 23 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 24 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 25 Your Favorite Restaurant in Annapolis