can someone PLEASE help me?? I need to get to Ogunquit, ME from NYC and have no idea how to get there other than the Train. the train option is definitely out as it takes waaaayyyy too long and I only have the weekend.
Is there an airport in Ogunquit? Or relatively close by?
Should I drive to Ogunquit or find a close airport and then take a taxi or rent a car from the Airport itself.
I would appreciate the help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Change planes in Atlanta
- 2 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 3 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 4 a short trip to san francisco
- 5 I95
- 6 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 7 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 8 Uber boston
- 9 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 10 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 11 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 12 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 13 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 14 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 15 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 16 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 17 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 18 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 19 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 20 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 21 Wine Country
- 22 San Francisco first visit.
- 23 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 24 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 25 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101