can someone PLEASE help me?? I need to get to Ogunquit, ME from NYC and have no idea how to get there other than the Train. the train option is definitely out as it takes waaaayyyy too long and I only have the weekend.
Is there an airport in Ogunquit? Or relatively close by?
Should I drive to Ogunquit or find a close airport and then take a taxi or rent a car from the Airport itself.
I would appreciate the help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How Much Do You Pay for House Sitting?
- 2 DC Metro to other sites?
- 3 DC Hotel Location Help
- 4 DC Metro to other sites?
- 5 road trip from Illinois to NY city, Cape Cod, and Boston
- 6 DC Hotel location help
- 7 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 8 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 9 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 10 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 11 Miami airport--safety??
- 12 Zurich airport connections
- 13 Cleveland West Side Market
- 14 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 15 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 16 Eastern Seaboard
- 17 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 18 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 19 Recent Spam Attacks
- 20 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 21 Five national parks in ten days -- during the government shutdown
- 22 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 23 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 US whole month of January where to