can someone PLEASE help me?? I need to get to Ogunquit, ME from NYC and have no idea how to get there other than the Train. the train option is definitely out as it takes waaaayyyy too long and I only have the weekend.
Is there an airport in Ogunquit? Or relatively close by?
Should I drive to Ogunquit or find a close airport and then take a taxi or rent a car from the Airport itself.
I would appreciate the help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 2 Summer trip
- 3 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 4 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 5 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 6 Route Planning for East USA
- 7 Florida keys trip
- 8 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 9 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 10 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 11 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 12 How many states have you been to?
- 13 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 14 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 15 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 16 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 17 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 18 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 19 Skagway
- 20 Retiring in NM?
- 21 Chicago to Charleston
- 22 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 23 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 24 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 25 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?