can someone PLEASE help me?? I need to get to Ogunquit, ME from NYC and have no idea how to get there other than the Train. the train option is definitely out as it takes waaaayyyy too long and I only have the weekend.
Is there an airport in Ogunquit? Or relatively close by?
Should I drive to Ogunquit or find a close airport and then take a taxi or rent a car from the Airport itself.
I would appreciate the help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 2 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 3 Ideas for New York
- 4 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 5 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 6 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 7 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 8 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 9 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 10 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 11 New York in December
- 12 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 13 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 14 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 15 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 16 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 17 Staying outside DC
- 18 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 19 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 20 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 21 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 22 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 23 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 24 Road trip
- 25 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??