can someone PLEASE help me?? I need to get to Ogunquit, ME from NYC and have no idea how to get there other than the Train. the train option is definitely out as it takes waaaayyyy too long and I only have the weekend.
Is there an airport in Ogunquit? Or relatively close by?
Should I drive to Ogunquit or find a close airport and then take a taxi or rent a car from the Airport itself.
I would appreciate the help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 2 http://brainfireadvice.com/red-fortera-reviews/
- 3 https://nienamilner.joomla.com/
- 4 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 5 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 6 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 7 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 8 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 9 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 10 DC restaurant report
- 11 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 12 Neue Galerie
- 13 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 14 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 15 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 16 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 17 Arizona in winter
- 18 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 19 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 20 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 21 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 22 Arizona in late January
- 23 A Few Days in Asheville
- 24 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 25 Going to Oahu December 1-8