can someone PLEASE help me?? I need to get to Ogunquit, ME from NYC and have no idea how to get there other than the Train. the train option is definitely out as it takes waaaayyyy too long and I only have the weekend.
Is there an airport in Ogunquit? Or relatively close by?
Should I drive to Ogunquit or find a close airport and then take a taxi or rent a car from the Airport itself.
I would appreciate the help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SARDAAR : AOL t3e^H SUPPORT CONTACT 1:855/999*8045 AOL mail 24*7
- 2 What to see in Portland
- 3 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 4 What to request?
- 5 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 6 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 7 How much cash do you travel with?
- 8 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 9 More problems for Big Sur
- 10 Miami for 2 days
- 11 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 12 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 13 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 14 two moms with 2 kids to visit New Orleans
- 15 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 16 Rules of the NY Subway
- 17 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 18 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 19 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 20 Great Falls or Helena?
- 21 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 22 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 23 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 24 Las Vegas trip report
- 25 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.