can someone PLEASE help me?? I need to get to Ogunquit, ME from NYC and have no idea how to get there other than the Train. the train option is definitely out as it takes waaaayyyy too long and I only have the weekend.
Is there an airport in Ogunquit? Or relatively close by?
Should I drive to Ogunquit or find a close airport and then take a taxi or rent a car from the Airport itself.
I would appreciate the help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 2 Trip to visit our children in St Louis, MO and Little Rock, AR.
- 3 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 4 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 5 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 6 Dog friendly beaches near Savannah?
- 7 Hiking 'the wave'
- 8 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 9 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 10 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 11 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 12 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 13 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 14 las vegas anyone
- 15 Restaurant Help Needed
- 16 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver
- 17 Foliage in Vermont
- 18 las vegas anyone
- 19 Finding Steve Perry
- 20 Grand Canyon
- 21 Washington DC
- 22 New England itinerary help
- 23 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 24 Trip Report - NYC Girls Weekend
- 25 US history sites- D.C.-NYC-Boston-Philly