can someone PLEASE help me?? I need to get to Ogunquit, ME from NYC and have no idea how to get there other than the Train. the train option is definitely out as it takes waaaayyyy too long and I only have the weekend.
Is there an airport in Ogunquit? Or relatively close by?
Should I drive to Ogunquit or find a close airport and then take a taxi or rent a car from the Airport itself.
I would appreciate the help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advice@: AOL ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT AOL 24x7
- 2 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 3 Help plan my trip please
- 4 florida gulf coast
- 5 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 6 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 7 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 8 Chicago: Hotel Monaco, Swissotel, Sofitel?
- 9 Maui, early August
- 10 Going to the sun road open
- 11 Family Trip advice please?!
- 12 Alaska trip itinerary
- 13 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 14 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 15 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 16 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 17 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 18 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 19 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 20 Road trip advice needed please
- 21 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 22 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 23 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 24 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 25 New Jersey Shore - Neptune