can someone PLEASE help me?? I need to get to Ogunquit, ME from NYC and have no idea how to get there other than the Train. the train option is definitely out as it takes waaaayyyy too long and I only have the weekend.
Is there an airport in Ogunquit? Or relatively close by?
Should I drive to Ogunquit or find a close airport and then take a taxi or rent a car from the Airport itself.
I would appreciate the help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.wecareskincare.com/luxia-no-7/
- 2 3rd Attempt - Road Trip Utah June 2016
- 3 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 4 Across country drive
- 5 The Natural TBal75 Trenbolone
- 6 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 7 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 8 http://brainfireadvice.com/rexburn/
- 9 http://comaarp.org/edge-bioactives-spartagen-xt/
- 10 http://www.singlerank.com/somnapure-natural-sleep-aid/
- 11 http://brainfireadvice.com/rexburn/
- 12 http://comaarp.org/edge-bioactives-spartagen-xt/
- 13 Yosemite Hike
- 14 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/inherent-beauty-serum/
- 15 http://comaarp.org/edge-bioactives-spartagen-xt/
- 16 http://trycognimaxiq.com/biomanix/
- 17 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/tinnitus-control/
- 18 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 19 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 20 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 21 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 22 Restaurants in DC
- 23 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 24 Nashville restaurants
- 25 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging