Planning to go to British car show in Stowe and spend 3 nites there in mid-September. Was also planning to include Bennington on the trip as my husband is a car buff and would like to see the cars at Hemmings. But I want some lobster and would love to manage to spend a day or two in Maine? Any suggestions on how to route this? We can fly to Hartford, Mancheser or Boston.
How do I fit Stowe, Bennington, and Ogunquit into an 8 day trip?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 2 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 3 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 4 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 5 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 6 HOW TO WEAR: BIRKENSTOCK SANDALS FOR WOMEN
- 7 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 8 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 9 New channel of a flamenco on youtube. Welcome!
- 10 Boston & Cape Cod
- 11 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 12 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 13 Romantic destination in the US
- 14 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 15 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 16 Moving out of states from Florida
- 17 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 18 family road trip
- 19 Alaska Trip Planning
- 20 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 21 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 22 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 23 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 24 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 25 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.