Planning to go to British car show in Stowe and spend 3 nites there in mid-September. Was also planning to include Bennington on the trip as my husband is a car buff and would like to see the cars at Hemmings. But I want some lobster and would love to manage to spend a day or two in Maine? Any suggestions on how to route this? We can fly to Hartford, Mancheser or Boston.
How do I fit Stowe, Bennington, and Ogunquit into an 8 day trip?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 3 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 4 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 5 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 Christmas weather?
- 8 Big island itinerary
- 9 New York City and New England
- 10 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 11 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 12 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 13 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 14 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 15 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 16 Thousand Islands
- 17 Best Destination in USA
- 18 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 19 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 20 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 21 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 22 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 23 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 24 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 25 The East Coast adventure: December 2014