Never been to the Alabama beaches, but thinking about it for our kids (teenagers) fall break the first full week of October.
We usually go to Destin but getting so crowded, stayed last year and there were 3 rows of beach chairs, several years ago it was perfect in Destin, not crowded at all. Guess everyone has found out how nice October can be on the gulf.
Anyway wanting a little calmer less populated area, kids don't care for the packed teenager thing, just a great gulf view, swimming pool, and no heavily populated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 2 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 3 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 4 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 5 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 6 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 7 Where to live in the North East
- 8 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 9 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 10 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 11 Restaurant Recommendations
- 12 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 13 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 14 JFK to Washington
- 15 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 16 Houston during hurricane
- 17 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 18 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 19 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 20 Maui and Kauai
- 21 Phoenix for the weekend
- 22 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 23 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 24 Christmas in Colorado
- 25 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations