We are trying to find a place for a summer vacation that we do not have to rent a car on the east coast. I have posted questions about Maine also. We want to fly in from Memphis to the east coast and rely on public transportation if there is such a place. Lobster, seafood and relaxation is very important on this trip. Thanks for any help.
How are the lobster prices in Newport, RI and do you need a rental car?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 2 Kennebunkport and....?
- 3 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 4 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 5 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 6 WISCONSIN
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 Jersey City Parking
- 9 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 10 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 11 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 12 Travel West Coast
- 13 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 14 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 15 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 16 Colorado in the summer!
- 17 Where to go in Maine?
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 20 New York City Restaurants
- 21 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 22 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 23 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 24 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 25 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents