I haven't been on the site in a while, Happy New Year! Taking my college aged son and his friend to Angelika Film Center, @ 18 W. Houston St. to see "The Artist" since it won't be anywhere near NE PA for a loong time. Any suggestions for lunch in the area? They are used to "dorm food", so it doesn't need to be too fancy. Any other suggestions of places to see /shopping in the area for would be "hipsters"? Thanks!
Houston Street in NYC- good, cheap eats?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 2 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 5 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 6 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 7 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 8 Asheville NC without a car
- 9 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 10 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 11 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 12 Myrtle Beach
- 13 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 14 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 15 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 16 Colorado in the summer!
- 17 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 20 Washington DC Metro
- 21 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 22 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 23 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 Alexandria or Georgetown