I haven't been on the site in a while, Happy New Year! Taking my college aged son and his friend to Angelika Film Center, @ 18 W. Houston St. to see "The Artist" since it won't be anywhere near NE PA for a loong time. Any suggestions for lunch in the area? They are used to "dorm food", so it doesn't need to be too fancy. Any other suggestions of places to see /shopping in the area for would be "hipsters"? Thanks!
Houston Street in NYC- good, cheap eats?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to CT
- 2 Northwest USA
- 3 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 4 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 5 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 6 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 7 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 8 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 9 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 10 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 11 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 12 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 13 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 14 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 15 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 16 Hotels Philly
- 17 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 18 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 19 Green Flea in NYC
- 20 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 21 Orlando in March
- 22 New England September
- 23 Ackislander
- 24 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 25 Cross Country RV Trip