I have the opportunity to go to Houston the weekend of sept 26 to see a baseball game. I would really like to see a rodeo.. Are there any during that time frame. I know the big one is in the spring. There is also the Kennedy space center. Any other ideas. It is only for the weekend. It is only me and my husband
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 2 California Coast Road-Trip Must-Sees
- 3 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 4 Summer trip
- 5 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 6 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 7 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 8 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 9 Alaska Itinerary - Suggestions & Comments Please
- 10 How many states have you been to?
- 11 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 12 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 13 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 14 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 15 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 16 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 17 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 18 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 19 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 20 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 21 Florida keys trip
- 22 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 23 Route Planning for East USA
- 24 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 25 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?