I have the opportunity to go to Houston the weekend of sept 26 to see a baseball game. I would really like to see a rodeo.. Are there any during that time frame. I know the big one is in the spring. There is also the Kennedy space center. Any other ideas. It is only for the weekend. It is only me and my husband
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Husband unable to walk long distances
- 2 Flipkey may be worse the vrbo
- 3 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 4 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 5 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 6 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 7 Easter Week in Key West April 2017
- 8 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 9 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 10 Northwest Passage
- 11 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 12 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 13 Cleveland in 36 hours
- 14 17 DAYS - NATIONAL PARKS (LOOP FROM VEGAS)
- 15 Northwest Car Trip
- 16 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 17 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 18 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 19 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 20 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 21 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 22 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 23 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 24 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 25 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?