I'm trying to book some FF flyer flights coming through Houston from South America. Realistically how long do I need between flights if I need to go through customs? Some flight combos are showing only a 1 hour layover.
Aternately, some combos give me a horrendously long time in Houston between flights. I know nothing aobut Houston. Is there a train or anything I could take into the city or is it a matter of just staying in the airport? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel in Reno
- 2 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 3 Trinity Site, NM
- 4 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 5 Boston to Naples florida
- 6 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 7 North Carolina airports
- 8 best health clubs with lap pools
- 9 10 days vacation in California
- 10 Retiring to Tucson
- 11 Santa Fe Itineray
- 12 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 13 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 14 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 15 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 16 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 17 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 18 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 19 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 20 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 21 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 22 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 23 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 24 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 25 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
Houston Bush Airport--how long to clear customs on incoming flight &/or what to do during layover