I'm trying to book some FF flyer flights coming through Houston from South America. Realistically how long do I need between flights if I need to go through customs? Some flight combos are showing only a 1 hour layover.
Aternately, some combos give me a horrendously long time in Houston between flights. I know nothing aobut Houston. Is there a train or anything I could take into the city or is it a matter of just staying in the airport? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/erectimax/
- 2 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 3 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 4 Coldest place you've ever been to?
- 5 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 6 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 7 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 8 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 9 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 10 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 11 Alaska cruise
- 12 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 13 Sonoma
- 14 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 15 New Orleans
- 16 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 17 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 18 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 19 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 20 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 21 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 22 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 23 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 24 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 25 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
Houston Bush Airport--how long to clear customs on incoming flight &/or what to do during layover