I'm trying to book some FF flyer flights coming through Houston from South America. Realistically how long do I need between flights if I need to go through customs? Some flight combos are showing only a 1 hour layover.
Aternately, some combos give me a horrendously long time in Houston between flights. I know nothing aobut Houston. Is there a train or anything I could take into the city or is it a matter of just staying in the airport? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://healthpluscogni.com/claire-hydrafirm-cream/
- 2 DC Restaurants
- 3 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 4 Short Oregon Trip
- 5 usa roadtrip
- 6 Hawaii and...where?
- 7 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 8 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 9 How much time in Badlands?
- 10 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 11 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 12 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 13 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 14 Chicago 2017
- 15 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 16 Christmas in Colorado
- 17 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 18 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 19 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 20 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 21 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 22 Marfa/Big Bend
- 23 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 24 JFK to Washington
- 25 Phoenix for the weekend
Houston Bush Airport--how long to clear customs on incoming flight &/or what to do during layover