I'm trying to book some FF flyer flights coming through Houston from South America. Realistically how long do I need between flights if I need to go through customs? Some flight combos are showing only a 1 hour layover.
Aternately, some combos give me a horrendously long time in Houston between flights. I know nothing aobut Houston. Is there a train or anything I could take into the city or is it a matter of just staying in the airport? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 2 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 3 Ferry to Nantucket
- 4 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 5 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 6 Sedona - Jeep Tours
- 7 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 8 48 Hours in NYC
- 9 Another question about hawaii
- 10 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 11 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 12 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 13 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 14 Hawk's
- 15 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 16 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 17 Suggestion for 4 day hotel in Miami
- 18 Broadway show tickets
- 19 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 20 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 21 BYOB in New York City
- 22 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 23 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 24 Travel from Juneau to Sitka or Skagway
- 25 Key West, FL
Houston Bush Airport--how long to clear customs on incoming flight &/or what to do during layover