I'm trying to book some FF flyer flights coming through Houston from South America. Realistically how long do I need between flights if I need to go through customs? Some flight combos are showing only a 1 hour layover.
Aternately, some combos give me a horrendously long time in Houston between flights. I know nothing aobut Houston. Is there a train or anything I could take into the city or is it a matter of just staying in the airport? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How Can You Boost Performance Of Brain With Genius X
- 2 What is Hyperbody supplement?
- 3 http://trexmusclesite.com/power-boost-x/
- 4 http://growxlsite.com/thunder-rock/
- 5 http://newhealthsupplement.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement/
- 6 http://primacleanseplus.com/neuro-elite/
- 7 http://skinsephora.com/
- 8 http://primacleanseplus.com/neuro-elite/
- 9 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/exoslim/
- 10 Power Boost X specific muscle must be placed
- 11 noxitril.vefblog.net/1.html
- 12 Boosts the energy levels manifolds
- 13 It helps to scale back fat absorption
- 14 http://soundcloudcommunity.org/exoslim/
- 15 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 16 Seattle Ho
- 17 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 18 Southern history- walkable cities
- 19 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 20 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 21 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 22 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 23 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 24 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 25 Zepher to CA from Den or Yellowstone
Houston Bush Airport--how long to clear customs on incoming flight &/or what to do during layover