I'm trying to book some FF flyer flights coming through Houston from South America. Realistically how long do I need between flights if I need to go through customs? Some flight combos are showing only a 1 hour layover.
Aternately, some combos give me a horrendously long time in Houston between flights. I know nothing aobut Houston. Is there a train or anything I could take into the city or is it a matter of just staying in the airport? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 2 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 3 New England Road Trip
- 4 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 5 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 6 AZ and UT family road trip-seeking advice
- 7 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 8 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 9 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 10 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 11 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 12 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 13 road trip
- 14 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 15 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 16 FLL to Key West
- 17 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 18 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 19 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 20 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 21 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 22 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 23 New Itinerary
- 24 Las vegas and nearby
- 25 Cape Cod trip report
Houston Bush Airport--how long to clear customs on incoming flight &/or what to do during layover