I'm trying to book some FF flyer flights coming through Houston from South America. Realistically how long do I need between flights if I need to go through customs? Some flight combos are showing only a 1 hour layover.
Aternately, some combos give me a horrendously long time in Houston between flights. I know nothing aobut Houston. Is there a train or anything I could take into the city or is it a matter of just staying in the airport? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 2 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 3 4 days road trip southern New England
- 4 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 5 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 6 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 7 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 8 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 9 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 10 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 11 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 12 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 13 USA family tour
- 14 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 15 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 16 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 17 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 18 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 19 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 20 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 21 Costco Travel
- 22 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 23 Philly Itinerary Help
- 24 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 25 Route 81: RI to Orlando
Houston Bush Airport--how long to clear customs on incoming flight &/or what to do during layover