Any advice on renting a houseboat on Lake Powell? It's something I've wanted to do but after reading various posts, I'm looking for more advice. It would be a family of 4 which includes an 18 year old and 15 year old. End of June/early July. My concern is boredom. While I may be content floating about on a slow moving boat, I'm not so sure about my husband and kids. It looks like you can rent a wave runner or motor boat to take along. It also sounds like lake levels are low. Any thoughts or experience with this would be greatly appreciated. If we did rent, also wondering how many days to rent for. Thanks.
Houseboat on Lake Powell
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 2 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 3 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 4 Berkshires in late October
- 5 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 6 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 7 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 8 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 9 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 10 Seattle: Something Different?
- 11 California road trip
- 12 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 13 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 14 ONP help
- 15 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 16 Savanah Sojourn
- 17 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 18 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 19 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 20 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 21 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 22 Wisconsin - Dells and Madison
- 23 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 24 Seattle Hyatts
- 25 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!