Any advice on renting a houseboat on Lake Powell? It's something I've wanted to do but after reading various posts, I'm looking for more advice. It would be a family of 4 which includes an 18 year old and 15 year old. End of June/early July. My concern is boredom. While I may be content floating about on a slow moving boat, I'm not so sure about my husband and kids. It looks like you can rent a wave runner or motor boat to take along. It also sounds like lake levels are low. Any thoughts or experience with this would be greatly appreciated. If we did rent, also wondering how many days to rent for. Thanks.
Houseboat on Lake Powell
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 2 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 3 Washington DC in Spring?
- 4 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 5 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 6 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 7 Arches National Park in a day
- 8 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 9 4 week family trip ideas
- 10 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 11 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 12 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 13 Looking for Next Destination
- 14 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Broadway this week
- 17 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 18 Union Square area restaurant
- 19 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 20 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 21 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 22 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 23 Richmond highlights?
- 24 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 25 Weekend in NYC