We are looking to rent a house in the Lake Norman area for Thanksgiving. I have looked on VRBO and sent requests for five different houses but have only received one reply in over a week. Where else can I look for rentals (other than VRBO)? Please help. We are going to be at least 15 people (3 families). Thanks.
House rental in Lake Norman at Thanksgiving
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 2 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 3 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 4 Tucson area flooding
- 5 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 6 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 7 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 8 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 9 California
- 10 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 11 Christmas in TX
- 12 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 13 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 14 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 15 Oregon Road Trip
- 16 Long Island Advice
- 17 Colorado aspen updates
- 18 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 19 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 20 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 21 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 22 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 23 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 24 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 25 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)