We are looking to rent a house in the Lake Norman area for Thanksgiving. I have looked on VRBO and sent requests for five different houses but have only received one reply in over a week. Where else can I look for rentals (other than VRBO)? Please help. We are going to be at least 15 people (3 families). Thanks.
House rental in Lake Norman at Thanksgiving
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 2 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 3 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 4 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 5 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 6 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 7 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 8 cape cod seashore rail trail
- 9 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 10 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 11 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 12 Transportation between Seattle airport and Victoria Clipper pier
- 13 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 14 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 15 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 16 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 17 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 18 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 19 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 20 A Beautiful Bike Ride in Southern Delaware (Rehoboth, Bethany)
- 21 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 22 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 23 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help
- 24 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 25 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?