We are looking to rent a house in the Lake Norman area for Thanksgiving. I have looked on VRBO and sent requests for five different houses but have only received one reply in over a week. Where else can I look for rentals (other than VRBO)? Please help. We are going to be at least 15 people (3 families). Thanks.
House rental in Lake Norman at Thanksgiving
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 2 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 3 Richmond highlights?
- 4 4 week family trip ideas
- 5 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 6 Broadway this week
- 7 Washington DC in Spring?
- 8 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 9 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 10 Weekend in NYC
- 11 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 12 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 13 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 14 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 15 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 16 New York, New York...
- 17 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 18 trains in Europe
- 19 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 20 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 21 USA trip
- 22 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 23 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 24 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 25 Cedar Point / Put In Bay