We are looking to rent a house in the Lake Norman area for Thanksgiving. I have looked on VRBO and sent requests for five different houses but have only received one reply in over a week. Where else can I look for rentals (other than VRBO)? Please help. We are going to be at least 15 people (3 families). Thanks.
House rental in Lake Norman at Thanksgiving
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 2 Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 3 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 4 Is this Los Angeles tour feasible?
- 5 Where to from Tampa?
- 6 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 7 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 8 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 9 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 10 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 11 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 12 December trip from San Francisco to LA
- 13 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 14 Scenic drive from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC
- 15 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 16 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 17 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 18 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 19 Is the New York subway safe?
- 20 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 21 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 22 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 23 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 24 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 25 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City