We are looking to rent a house in the Lake Norman area for Thanksgiving. I have looked on VRBO and sent requests for five different houses but have only received one reply in over a week. Where else can I look for rentals (other than VRBO)? Please help. We are going to be at least 15 people (3 families). Thanks.
House rental in Lake Norman at Thanksgiving
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wedding venue suggestions - Boston/suburbs
- 2 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 3 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 4 San Francisco to LA driving itinerary 8 days
- 5 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 6 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 7 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 8 can you help me plan a trip?
- 9 Seattle - newby questions
- 10 How to Get Gift Through Subscripton Box?
- 11 SEATTLE / BALLARD – mini TR about a great wedding visit
- 12 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 13 suggestions for restaurants/ breweries/wineries- Northern coast
- 14 Restaurants Chicago June
- 15 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 16 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 17 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 18 tip for valet parking
- 19 New Orleans
- 20 California: Getty museum
- 21 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 22 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 23 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 24 NYC hotel/July
- 25 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?