We are looking to rent a house in the Lake Norman area for Thanksgiving. I have looked on VRBO and sent requests for five different houses but have only received one reply in over a week. Where else can I look for rentals (other than VRBO)? Please help. We are going to be at least 15 people (3 families). Thanks.
House rental in Lake Norman at Thanksgiving
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 2 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 3 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 4 Montana- what are must see places?
- 5 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 6 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 7 from Moab to Bryce
- 8 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 9 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 10 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 11 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 12 Saison, Chez Panisse, Other Top Restaurants in SF Area
- 13 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 14 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 15 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 16 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 17 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 18 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 19 san francisco to columbia gorge
- 20 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 21 Sunnyvale to San Franisco and back
- 22 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 23 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 24 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 25 Mendocino - Sonoma