We're looking for a house, or possibly apartment, rental near Paia or Haiku (in Maui) with 2 bedrooms and, ideally, an ocean view. Not too rustic, not too posh. Anyone have some good experience renting a place like this on the north shore of Maui?
House rental for four on north shore of Maui?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 san diego or nearby area
- 2 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 3 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 4 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 5 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 6 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 7 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 8 Moving to CT
- 9 LA for a day and a half
- 10 Hotels Philly
- 11 Northwest USA
- 12 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 13 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 14 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 15 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 16 Texas
- 17 Ackislander
- 18 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 19 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 20 Thanksgiving in Lake Placid / Adirondacks
- 21 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 22 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 23 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 24 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 25 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA