We will be going to Utah to tour around the national parks in mid to late August, more than likely around Arches/Canyonlands. Since we are not sure where we will be from day to day, I thought about just going there without hotel reservations. Do the hotels in this area (Moab particularly) usually fill up this time of year? Would I be able to get a hotel without an advanced reservation same day? Any advice for those who have been to this area this time of year would be great. I like the flexibility to get up and go from town to town without the constraint of a hotel reservation if you know what I mean. Would also be open to other lodging ideas. Since we will be flying in, can't bring a bunch of camping gear with us.
hotels/lodging around national parks
- 1 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 2 Help me make a scentific research about American sheriffs
- 3 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 4 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 5 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 6 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 7 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 8 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 9 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 10 Newport, RI Questions
- 11 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 12 Around North America (cruise)
- 13 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 14 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 15 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 16 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 17 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 18 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 19 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 20 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 21 Boston and surrounding area
- 22 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 23 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 24 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 25 Cedar Point Wait Times