We'll be on a 6-7 week road trip beginning in June. One of the first stops is Nashville. Have been hoping to find a hotel deal, but so far no luck. Any suggestions for places to stay under $200 per night for 2 adults for 2 nights? If we were to bid on priceline, what areas would be best? We will have a car and would like a place with free parking if possible. We would prefer to be walkable to downtown. I gather Nashville is rather spread out though, so driving would be fine. Thanks!
Hotels/BnBs in Nashville
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 4 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 5 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 6 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 7 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 8 Oahu ideas
- 9 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 10 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 11 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 12 Best places to move to Florida?
- 13 West Coast Bound End of March
- 14 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 15 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 16 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 17 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 18 Key Largo, FL
- 19 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 20 Death Valley in June
- 21 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 22 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 23 San Diego grocery stores
- 24 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 25 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!