Going to Winona for a weekend. Stayed twice at the Holiday Inn there. We are a couple with a 10 year old so we liked having the indoor pool, but it was so dirty we wouldn't use it. Can't stand the thought of going back there, can give up the pool for a nicer place to stay. B&B would be fine, but hard to find one with an extra bed for my daughter. Anyone have any ideas? Trying to find the nicest accomodations the city has to offer...
Hotels/B&B in Winona, MN
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 4 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 5 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 6 Philadelphia
- 7 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 8 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 9 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 10 USA with a 3 year old
- 11 First family ski trip
- 12 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 13 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 14 NYC theatre broadway
- 15 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 16 Universal studios/Orlando
- 17 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 18 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 19 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 20 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 21 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 22 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 23 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 24 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 25 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!