Going to Winona for a weekend. Stayed twice at the Holiday Inn there. We are a couple with a 10 year old so we liked having the indoor pool, but it was so dirty we wouldn't use it. Can't stand the thought of going back there, can give up the pool for a nicer place to stay. B&B would be fine, but hard to find one with an extra bed for my daughter. Anyone have any ideas? Trying to find the nicest accomodations the city has to offer...
Hotels/B&B in Winona, MN
- 1 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 2 Trying To Find a Place
- 3 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 4 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 5 Late night transportation PDX to downtown Portland?
- 6 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 7 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 8 TIMESHARE uour opinion on buying timeshare
- 9 Columbus food !
- 10 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 11 Driving trip from Toronto to San Antonio
- 12 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 13 One day in NYC
- 14 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 15 National Parks?
- 16 Marcola?
- 17 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 18 Cape Cod, Nuntucket or Martha's Vineyard
- 19 Updates from Hanalei
- 20 Best Art Museum to visit for first time visitors to DC
- 21 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 22 Hotels in New Orleans
- 23 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 24 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 25 Logan Express