We are going to need somewhere to stay for a couple of nights before we fly out of Newark. We are at the end of a tour with a hire car that we shall drop off at the airport. We are coming from the west (Easton, NJ) and would like a hotel, with parking, that is in an interesting/scenic area where 2 of us can easily commute into Manhattan for a day while the other person enjoys some down-time prior to going home. Can anyone think of the ideal spot?
Hotels that are an easy commute to NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 2 Universal studios/Orlando
- 3 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 4 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 5 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 6 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 7 USA with a 3 year old
- 8 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 9 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 10 NYC theatre broadway
- 11 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 12 First family ski trip
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 15 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 16 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 17 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 18 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 19 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 20 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 21 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 22 Wedding venue in NH
- 23 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 24 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 25 San Diego parks and attractions