We'll be driving from Soldotna to Denali and would like to stop for the night around 1-2 hours before the Denali's Visitor center
Any lodging recommendations?
We would also need to find something for 2 nights outside the park (not too far away from the Visitor Center)
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 9 am - 5pm layover LAX - what to do?
- 2 Route Planning for East USA
- 3 6 full days in Colorado Itinerary Ideas
- 4 California Coast Road-Trip Must-Sees
- 5 Midway to U of Chicago
- 6 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 7 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 8 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 9 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 10 Summer trip
- 11 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 12 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 13 Alaska Itinerary - Suggestions & Comments Please
- 14 How many states have you been to?
- 15 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 16 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 17 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 18 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 19 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 20 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 21 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 22 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 23 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 24 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 25 Florida keys trip