We'll be driving from Soldotna to Denali and would like to stop for the night around 1-2 hours before the Denali's Visitor center
Any lodging recommendations?
We would also need to find something for 2 nights outside the park (not too far away from the Visitor Center)
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 2 san fransisco to crater lake
- 3 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 4 Southern history- walkable cities
- 5 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/nitrobuild-plus/
- 6 Steamboat in August
- 7 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 8 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 9 Desert Southwest
- 10 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 11 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 12 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 13 Zion and Bryce in July
- 14 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 15 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 16 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 17 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 18 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 19 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 20 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 21 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 22 JFK-connection
- 23 Extended weekend beach get away
- 24 Reagan Library
- 25 Aug. cruise wardrobe