We'll be driving from Soldotna to Denali and would like to stop for the night around 1-2 hours before the Denali's Visitor center
Any lodging recommendations?
We would also need to find something for 2 nights outside the park (not too far away from the Visitor Center)
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 2 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 3 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 4 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 5 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 6 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 7 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 8 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
- 9 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 10 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 11 Camping in New England foliage Oct 8-19
- 12 USA October 2016
- 13 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 14 Redwood National Forest
- 15 Asheville+Charleston+Savannah
- 16 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 17 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 18 Kings and Sequoia.
- 19 Uber and Miami
- 20 Renting a car in miami, fl
- 21 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 22 BRAVOFLY - SCAM
- 23 Austin and ?, Texas Family Spring Break 2015 - Trying again
- 24 New Orleants dining
- 25 Springtime in Florida