We'll be driving from Soldotna to Denali and would like to stop for the night around 1-2 hours before the Denali's Visitor center
Any lodging recommendations?
We would also need to find something for 2 nights outside the park (not too far away from the Visitor Center)
Thanks in advance
Hotels on the way to Denali
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy passports,drivers license,IDs,birth certs,Visas,SSN,US green cards
- 2 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 3 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 4 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 5 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 6 Miami Marlins
- 7 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 8 Charleston, SC help
- 9 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 10 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 11 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 12 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 13 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 14 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 15 middlebury vt snow
- 16 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 17 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 18 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 19 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 20 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 21 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 22 Deep South sept 2015
- 23 Self guided White House tour
- 24 Northwest USA
- 25 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!