We'll be driving from Soldotna to Denali and would like to stop for the night around 1-2 hours before the Denali's Visitor center
Any lodging recommendations?
We would also need to find something for 2 nights outside the park (not too far away from the Visitor Center)
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://onlinehealthmarkets.com/booty-pop-cream/
- 2 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 3 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 4 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 5 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 6 Cross country tips
- 7 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 8 Back from the Big Easy
- 9 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 10 Ideas for New York
- 11 Parka in PA during February?
- 12 Border crossing
- 13 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 14 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 15 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 16 Driving Alaska
- 17 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 18 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 19 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 20 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 21 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 22 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 23 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 24 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 25 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas