In June, my family and I will be traveling to Seattle and Victoria for a week. The first 3 days of our trip will be spent attending and helping with my cousin's wedding. However, during the last 4 days of our trip we would like to see the area! We are spending 2 nights in Seattle followed by 1 night in Victoria. We will then return to Seattle for the final night. This night, we are hoping to find a hotel right by, if not in, the SeaTac Airport because our plane will be leaving the next day at 6 in the morning. We already have reservations in downtown Seattle and Victoria, however I am having trouble finding a decent hotel by the airport. Any suggestions?? Also any ideas on the best places to see in both Seattle and Victoria and surrounding areas would be appreciated!! We are up for anything and are not traveling with any kids. Thanks!!
Hotels Near SeaTac!! Plus Top Sights in Seattle
View all United States activity »
- 1 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 2 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 3 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 4 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 5 Question about Boulder area
- 6 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 7 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 10 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 11 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 12 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 13 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 14 Biloxi questions again
- 15 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 16 Madison Square Garden
- 17 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 18 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 19 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 20 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 21 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 22 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 23 Warm and don't Drive
- 24 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 25 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed