In June, my family and I will be traveling to Seattle and Victoria for a week. The first 3 days of our trip will be spent attending and helping with my cousin's wedding. However, during the last 4 days of our trip we would like to see the area! We are spending 2 nights in Seattle followed by 1 night in Victoria. We will then return to Seattle for the final night. This night, we are hoping to find a hotel right by, if not in, the SeaTac Airport because our plane will be leaving the next day at 6 in the morning. We already have reservations in downtown Seattle and Victoria, however I am having trouble finding a decent hotel by the airport. Any suggestions?? Also any ideas on the best places to see in both Seattle and Victoria and surrounding areas would be appreciated!! We are up for anything and are not traveling with any kids. Thanks!!
Hotels Near SeaTac!! Plus Top Sights in Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 2 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 3 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 6 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 7 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 8 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 9 New York City Restaurants
- 10 Dining in D.C.
- 11 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 12 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 13 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 14 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 15 Jersey City Parking
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Washington DC Metro
- 18 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 19 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 20 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 21 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 22 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 23 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 24 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 25 Alaska cruise and land