In June, my family and I will be traveling to Seattle and Victoria for a week. The first 3 days of our trip will be spent attending and helping with my cousin's wedding. However, during the last 4 days of our trip we would like to see the area! We are spending 2 nights in Seattle followed by 1 night in Victoria. We will then return to Seattle for the final night. This night, we are hoping to find a hotel right by, if not in, the SeaTac Airport because our plane will be leaving the next day at 6 in the morning. We already have reservations in downtown Seattle and Victoria, however I am having trouble finding a decent hotel by the airport. Any suggestions?? Also any ideas on the best places to see in both Seattle and Victoria and surrounding areas would be appreciated!! We are up for anything and are not traveling with any kids. Thanks!!
Hotels Near SeaTac!! Plus Top Sights in Seattle
- 1 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 2 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 3 Airport luggage tamparing
- 4 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 5 Newport, RI Questions
- 6 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 7 Brandywine Valley for one or 2 nights - museum suggestions please
- 8 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 9 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 10 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 11 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 12 How to plan San Diego trip
- 13 IMPORTANT! Hawaii Ocean Safety Tips!
- 14 Washington Wineries
- 15 California, Northern
- 16 GROCERY STORES MAUI, HAWAII
- 17 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 18 Visitor ocean awareness Kauai/statewide
- 19 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 20 Best museums and botanical gardens in the Hawaiian Islands?
- 21 Maui Rain Forest Hike vs Haleakala Crater Hike vs Downhill Bike Ride
- 22 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 23 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 24 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 25 Using public transit in San Diego