In June, my family and I will be traveling to Seattle and Victoria for a week. The first 3 days of our trip will be spent attending and helping with my cousin's wedding. However, during the last 4 days of our trip we would like to see the area! We are spending 2 nights in Seattle followed by 1 night in Victoria. We will then return to Seattle for the final night. This night, we are hoping to find a hotel right by, if not in, the SeaTac Airport because our plane will be leaving the next day at 6 in the morning. We already have reservations in downtown Seattle and Victoria, however I am having trouble finding a decent hotel by the airport. Any suggestions?? Also any ideas on the best places to see in both Seattle and Victoria and surrounding areas would be appreciated!! We are up for anything and are not traveling with any kids. Thanks!!
Hotels Near SeaTac!! Plus Top Sights in Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 2 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 3 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 4 4 week family trip ideas
- 5 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 6 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 7 Boston area -- nature
- 8 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 9 General Utah planning questions
- 10 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 11 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 12 California & French Polynesia
- 13 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 14 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 15 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 16 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 17 SFO black friday traffic
- 18 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 19 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 20 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 21 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 22 Dining in Manhattan
- 23 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 24 American Honeymoon in March
- 25 How to dress in Vegas