In June, my family and I will be traveling to Seattle and Victoria for a week. The first 3 days of our trip will be spent attending and helping with my cousin's wedding. However, during the last 4 days of our trip we would like to see the area! We are spending 2 nights in Seattle followed by 1 night in Victoria. We will then return to Seattle for the final night. This night, we are hoping to find a hotel right by, if not in, the SeaTac Airport because our plane will be leaving the next day at 6 in the morning. We already have reservations in downtown Seattle and Victoria, however I am having trouble finding a decent hotel by the airport. Any suggestions?? Also any ideas on the best places to see in both Seattle and Victoria and surrounding areas would be appreciated!! We are up for anything and are not traveling with any kids. Thanks!!
Hotels Near SeaTac!! Plus Top Sights in Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 2 Broadway this week
- 3 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 4 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 5 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 6 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 7 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 8 New York, New York...
- 9 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 10 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 11 trains in Europe
- 12 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 13 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 14 USA trip
- 15 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 16 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 17 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 18 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 19 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 20 Washington DC in Spring?
- 21 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 22 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 23 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 24 NBA tickets??
- 25 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa