Which would you recommend for a short stay, the Marriott Hotel or the Renaissance Marriot? Do both have club floors open on weekends? Any sightseeing trips offered? Thank you.
Hotels near LAX
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 2 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 3 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 4 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 5 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 6 From Seattle airport to the city
- 7 Middle America in October
- 8 New York City Christmas Trip
- 9 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 10 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 11 visit to HIghLine
- 12 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 13 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 14 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 15 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 16 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 17 Colorado Skiing
- 18 4 week family trip ideas
- 19 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 20 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 21 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 22 Help with the Itinerary - February 2015
- 23 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 24 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 25 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?