My son just got the news he was accepted at Brown. As he stays on campus for his "admitted student day," I'd like to find a hotel. Usually I like to use priceline, but I think we'll be flying in. Does anyone know if it would be safe and reasonable for me to use priceline or should I just pick a hotel near the campus. Thanks!
Hotels near Brown University
View all United States activity »
- 1 Micron Associates: My week as an Amazon insider
- 2 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 Savanah Sojourn
- 5 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 6 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 7 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 8 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 9 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 10 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 11 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 12 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 13 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 14 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 15 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 16 Warm and don't Drive
- 17 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 18 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 19 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 20 Madison Square Garden
- 21 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 22 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 23 St. Augustine, Florida
- 24 hotel near Met NYC
- 25 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!