I lived in Fairfax County years ago so am somewhat familiar with the area, but I'm completely out of date regarding new hotels, etc. We are planning a family vacation to the area the 2nd week in April and I need suggestions regarding a hotel with very easy metro access. We are visiting all the traditional tourist sites, including some in VA. We would like not to have to worry about a car and would rather not be walking more than a block to the metro. Suggestions, please for family friendly hotels that meet our criteria?
Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is this Los Angeles tour feasible?
- 2 Where to from Tampa?
- 3 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 4 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 5 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 6 Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 7 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 8 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 9 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 10 December trip from San Francisco to LA
- 11 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 12 Scenic drive from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC
- 13 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 14 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 15 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 16 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 17 Is the New York subway safe?
- 18 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 19 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 20 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 21 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 22 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 23 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 24 Skiing New Mexico
- 25 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!