I lived in Fairfax County years ago so am somewhat familiar with the area, but I'm completely out of date regarding new hotels, etc. We are planning a family vacation to the area the 2nd week in April and I need suggestions regarding a hotel with very easy metro access. We are visiting all the traditional tourist sites, including some in VA. We would like not to have to worry about a car and would rather not be walking more than a block to the metro. Suggestions, please for family friendly hotels that meet our criteria?
Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 trip advice from TN to TX
- 2 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 3 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 4 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 5 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 6 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 7 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 8 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 9 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 10 San Fran to Yosemite one night stay
- 11 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 12 Clearwater FL area
- 13 san diego or nearby area
- 14 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 15 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 16 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 17 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 18 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 19 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 20 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 21 Charleston, SC help
- 22 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 23 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 24 middlebury vt snow
- 25 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah