I lived in Fairfax County years ago so am somewhat familiar with the area, but I'm completely out of date regarding new hotels, etc. We are planning a family vacation to the area the 2nd week in April and I need suggestions regarding a hotel with very easy metro access. We are visiting all the traditional tourist sites, including some in VA. We would like not to have to worry about a car and would rather not be walking more than a block to the metro. Suggestions, please for family friendly hotels that meet our criteria?
Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 2 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 3 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 4 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 5 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 8 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 9 Washington, DC to Boston
- 10 New Orleans Weekend
- 11 Phoenix restaurants
- 12 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 13 San Diego Trip Report
- 14 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 15 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 16 rain in Kauai
- 17 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 18 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 19 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 20 WISCONSIN
- 21 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 22 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 23 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 24 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 25 Hotel in Santa Barbara