I lived in Fairfax County years ago so am somewhat familiar with the area, but I'm completely out of date regarding new hotels, etc. We are planning a family vacation to the area the 2nd week in April and I need suggestions regarding a hotel with very easy metro access. We are visiting all the traditional tourist sites, including some in VA. We would like not to have to worry about a car and would rather not be walking more than a block to the metro. Suggestions, please for family friendly hotels that meet our criteria?
Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 1 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 2 Seward to Anchorage
- 3 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 4 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 5 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 6 Car trip from Seattle
- 7 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 8 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 9 Newport, RI Questions
- 10 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 11 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 12 Savannah restaurants
- 13 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 14 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 15 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 16 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 17 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 18 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 19 Retiring in Colorado
- 20 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 21 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 22 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 23 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 24 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 25 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza