I lived in Fairfax County years ago so am somewhat familiar with the area, but I'm completely out of date regarding new hotels, etc. We are planning a family vacation to the area the 2nd week in April and I need suggestions regarding a hotel with very easy metro access. We are visiting all the traditional tourist sites, including some in VA. We would like not to have to worry about a car and would rather not be walking more than a block to the metro. Suggestions, please for family friendly hotels that meet our criteria?
Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 2 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 3 Rental Services
- 4 Safety in New Orleans
- 5 Montana- what are must see places?
- 6 Road to Hana
- 7 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 8 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 9 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 10 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 11 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 12 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 13 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 14 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 15 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 16 Hawaii is still Hell
- 17 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 18 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 19 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 20 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 21 Orlando parks advice
- 22 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 23 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 24 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 25 Maui - Haleakala