I'm planning a suprise vacation for my boyfriend to the USC game this year at ND, on Oct 18. Not being from a football school myself, I didn't realize how quickly things sell out! Most of the hotels I've called are booked, and the ones that aren't are charging an arm and a leg. Does anyone have any advice on places I can stay maybe outside the city? Or, should I just wait and hope there are some cancellations closer to the game?
Hotels in South Bend - football question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 2 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 3 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 Wine Country Picnic
- 6 Washington DC Metro
- 7 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 8 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 9 Road trip through the south
- 10 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 11 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 12 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 13 Myrtle Beach
- 14 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 15 Colorado in the summer!
- 16 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 17 Getting around Las Vegas
- 18 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 19 Travel West Coast
- 20 Rafting near Denali
- 21 Where to go in Maine?
- 22 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 23 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving