I'm planning a suprise vacation for my boyfriend to the USC game this year at ND, on Oct 18. Not being from a football school myself, I didn't realize how quickly things sell out! Most of the hotels I've called are booked, and the ones that aren't are charging an arm and a leg. Does anyone have any advice on places I can stay maybe outside the city? Or, should I just wait and hope there are some cancellations closer to the game?
Hotels in South Bend - football question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 4 NYC theatre broadway
- 5 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 6 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 7 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 10 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 11 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 12 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 13 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 14 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 Visiting Denver
- 17 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 18 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 19 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 20 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 A day in Dallas
- 23 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 24 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 25 Door County Suggestions