We will be travelling to Santa Monica for 2 or 3 days at the end of September, as part of a three week American trip. My husband is permanently confined to a wheelchair so accessibility is an important factor (I think this rules out Casa Del Mar), we won't have a car so being within walking distance of the pier for our 7yr old and nice restaurants would also be a plus. Could someone please tell me which hotels are more spacious/accessible/child friendly etc.
Budget is mid to high end, but suitability is more important.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas Vacation
- 2 Currency and hotels
- 3 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 5 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 6 disneyland
- 7 Arizona in winter
- 8 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 9 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 10 Key West
- 11 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 12 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 13 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 14 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 15 moving to Florida
- 16 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 17 DC restaurant report
- 18 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 19 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 20 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 21 Northern California Redwoods
- 22 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 23 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 24 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 25 Neue Galerie
Hotels in Santa Monica with a 7 year old and a husband in wheelchair