We will be travelling to Santa Monica for 2 or 3 days at the end of September, as part of a three week American trip. My husband is permanently confined to a wheelchair so accessibility is an important factor (I think this rules out Casa Del Mar), we won't have a car so being within walking distance of the pier for our 7yr old and nice restaurants would also be a plus. Could someone please tell me which hotels are more spacious/accessible/child friendly etc.
Budget is mid to high end, but suitability is more important.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 garciniacambogiavibeadvice.com/garcinia-true-with-infinite-cleanse-ca/
- 2 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 3 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 4 Best Hotel guest amenities
- 5 Santa Fe Itineray
- 6 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 7 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 8 Boston to Naples florida
- 9 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 10 Retiring to Tucson
- 11 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 12 Hotel in Reno
- 13 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 14 Trinity Site, NM
- 15 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 16 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 17 North Carolina airports
- 18 best health clubs with lap pools
- 19 10 days vacation in California
- 20 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 21 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 22 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 23 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 24 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 25 Luxury hotel in Charleston
Hotels in Santa Monica with a 7 year old and a husband in wheelchair