We will be travelling to Santa Monica for 2 or 3 days at the end of September, as part of a three week American trip. My husband is permanently confined to a wheelchair so accessibility is an important factor (I think this rules out Casa Del Mar), we won't have a car so being within walking distance of the pier for our 7yr old and nice restaurants would also be a plus. Could someone please tell me which hotels are more spacious/accessible/child friendly etc.
Budget is mid to high end, but suitability is more important.
Hotels in Santa Monica with a 7 year old and a husband in wheelchair
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Will have five days in Savannah
- 2 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 3 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 4 New England in the fall
- 5 Our perfect day in Key West
- 6 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 7 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 8 Mesa Verde
- 9 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 10 Long Beach Aquarium Trip
- 11 Itinerary opinions
- 12 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 13 Paved bike path near Bryce Canyon, through Red Canyon
- 14 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 15 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 16 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 17 Trip Report - Santa Monica, Dinosaur, Steamboat, and Telluride
- 18 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 19 NYC Clubs for live music
- 20 relocating travel
- 21 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 22 Seattle Hyatts
- 23 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 24 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 25 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?