We will be travelling to Santa Monica for 2 or 3 days at the end of September, as part of a three week American trip. My husband is permanently confined to a wheelchair so accessibility is an important factor (I think this rules out Casa Del Mar), we won't have a car so being within walking distance of the pier for our 7yr old and nice restaurants would also be a plus. Could someone please tell me which hotels are more spacious/accessible/child friendly etc.
Budget is mid to high end, but suitability is more important.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 2 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 3 south west family trip itinerary
- 4 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 5 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 6 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 7 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 8 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 9 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 10 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 11 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 12 Relocating to the Deep South
- 13 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 14 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 15 wasting time around JFK
- 16 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 17 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 18 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too
- 19 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 20 SF Restaurant
- 21 Best cities with Mild winter temperatures
- 22 Charleston, Savannah, and Coast Itinerary <Feedback requested!>
- 23 Chicago-Family Reunion Ideas
- 24 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
Hotels in Santa Monica with a 7 year old and a husband in wheelchair