We will be travelling to Santa Monica for 2 or 3 days at the end of September, as part of a three week American trip. My husband is permanently confined to a wheelchair so accessibility is an important factor (I think this rules out Casa Del Mar), we won't have a car so being within walking distance of the pier for our 7yr old and nice restaurants would also be a plus. Could someone please tell me which hotels are more spacious/accessible/child friendly etc.
Budget is mid to high end, but suitability is more important.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://renuvacellsite.net/alpha-fuel-and-alpha-cut/
- 2 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 3 http://maleenhancementshop.info/brick-muscle/
- 4 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 5 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 6 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 7 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 8 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 9 1st time RV trip from Georgia to Oregon
- 10 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 11 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 12 Amtrak Boston/New York
- 13 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 14 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 15 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 16 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 17 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 18 Cape Cod -ideas eats ,activity, ferry to BOS
- 19 West Virginia
- 20 Best Hotel
- 21 Hilton Hawaiian Village
- 22 How Do You Get Around in North Carolina?
- 23 Alamo convertible
- 24 lobster rumor
- 25 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
Hotels in Santa Monica with a 7 year old and a husband in wheelchair