We will be travelling to Santa Monica for 2 or 3 days at the end of September, as part of a three week American trip. My husband is permanently confined to a wheelchair so accessibility is an important factor (I think this rules out Casa Del Mar), we won't have a car so being within walking distance of the pier for our 7yr old and nice restaurants would also be a plus. Could someone please tell me which hotels are more spacious/accessible/child friendly etc.
Budget is mid to high end, but suitability is more important.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 2 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 3 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 4 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 5 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 6 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 7 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 8 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
- 9 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 10 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 11 Camping in New England foliage Oct 8-19
- 12 USA October 2016
- 13 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 14 Redwood National Forest
- 15 Asheville+Charleston+Savannah
- 16 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 17 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 18 Kings and Sequoia.
- 19 Uber and Miami
- 20 Renting a car in miami, fl
- 21 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 22 BRAVOFLY - SCAM
- 23 Austin and ?, Texas Family Spring Break 2015 - Trying again
- 24 New Orleants dining
- 25 Springtime in Florida
Hotels in Santa Monica with a 7 year old and a husband in wheelchair