We will be travelling to Santa Monica for 2 or 3 days at the end of September, as part of a three week American trip. My husband is permanently confined to a wheelchair so accessibility is an important factor (I think this rules out Casa Del Mar), we won't have a car so being within walking distance of the pier for our 7yr old and nice restaurants would also be a plus. Could someone please tell me which hotels are more spacious/accessible/child friendly etc.
Budget is mid to high end, but suitability is more important.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 2 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 3 Uber boston
- 4 I95
- 5 Pt Everglades to fll
- 6 Change planes in Atlanta
- 7 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 8 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 9 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 10 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 11 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 12 Restaurants in Mesa
- 13 Wine Country
- 14 a short trip to san francisco
- 15 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 16 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 17 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 18 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 19 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 20 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 21 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 22 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 23 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 24 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 25 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
Hotels in Santa Monica with a 7 year old and a husband in wheelchair