We will be travelling to Santa Monica for 2 or 3 days at the end of September, as part of a three week American trip. My husband is permanently confined to a wheelchair so accessibility is an important factor (I think this rules out Casa Del Mar), we won't have a car so being within walking distance of the pier for our 7yr old and nice restaurants would also be a plus. Could someone please tell me which hotels are more spacious/accessible/child friendly etc.
Budget is mid to high end, but suitability is more important.
Hotels in Santa Monica with a 7 year old and a husband in wheelchair
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston area -- nature
- 2 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 3 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 4 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 5 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 6 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 7 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 8 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 9 4 week family trip ideas
- 10 SFO black friday traffic
- 11 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 12 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 13 California & French Polynesia
- 14 General Utah planning questions
- 15 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 16 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 17 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 18 Dining in Manhattan
- 19 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 20 American Honeymoon in March
- 21 How to dress in Vegas
- 22 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 23 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 24 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 25 St Patrick's renovations