We will be travelling to Santa Monica for 2 or 3 days at the end of September, as part of a three week American trip. My husband is permanently confined to a wheelchair so accessibility is an important factor (I think this rules out Casa Del Mar), we won't have a car so being within walking distance of the pier for our 7yr old and nice restaurants would also be a plus. Could someone please tell me which hotels are more spacious/accessible/child friendly etc.
Budget is mid to high end, but suitability is more important.
Hotels in Santa Monica with a 7 year old and a husband in wheelchair
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 2 Cape Cod trip report
- 3 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 4 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 5 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 6 Road Trip SW
- 7 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 8 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 9 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 10 Yellowstone/Badlands trip, family of five, revised itinerary, June 2015
- 11 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 12 moving to florida
- 13 New Englandly: a Bit of Time in Massachusetts and Maine
- 14 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 15 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 16 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 17 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 18 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 19 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 20 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 21 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 22 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 23 Seafood
- 24 2 weeks in Alaska
- 25 San Diego farmer's markets