We will be travelling to Santa Monica for 2 or 3 days at the end of September, as part of a three week American trip. My husband is permanently confined to a wheelchair so accessibility is an important factor (I think this rules out Casa Del Mar), we won't have a car so being within walking distance of the pier for our 7yr old and nice restaurants would also be a plus. Could someone please tell me which hotels are more spacious/accessible/child friendly etc.
Budget is mid to high end, but suitability is more important.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 2 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 3 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 4 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 5 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 6 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 7 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 8 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 9 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 10 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 11 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 12 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 13 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 14 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 15 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 16 Summer trip
- 17 How many states have you been to?
- 18 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 19 Florida keys trip
- 20 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 21 Route Planning for East USA
- 22 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 23 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 24 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 25 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
Hotels in Santa Monica with a 7 year old and a husband in wheelchair