We will be travelling to Santa Monica for 2 or 3 days at the end of September, as part of a three week American trip. My husband is permanently confined to a wheelchair so accessibility is an important factor (I think this rules out Casa Del Mar), we won't have a car so being within walking distance of the pier for our 7yr old and nice restaurants would also be a plus. Could someone please tell me which hotels are more spacious/accessible/child friendly etc.
Budget is mid to high end, but suitability is more important.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 2 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 3 Road trip around Washington DC
- 4 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 5 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 6 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 7 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 8 Suisse Renewal
- 9 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 10 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 11 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 12 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 13 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 14 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 15 California Trip
- 16 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 17 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 18 New Orleans
- 19 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 20 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 21 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 22 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 23 Weather in Chicago
- 24 Utah trip Itinerary
- 25 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
Hotels in Santa Monica with a 7 year old and a husband in wheelchair