Driving down from SFO in February to visit the Reagan Library and looking for nice hotel for a few nights to explore Santa Barbara and the wine area as well. Is there any such lodging?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Mount Washington - interesting stops along I-91?
- 2 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 3 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 4 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 5 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 6 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 7 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 8 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 9 Help with driving East to West
- 10 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 11 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 12 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 13 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 14 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 15 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 16 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 17 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 18 Trail Ridge Road info please
- 19 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 20 Santa Barbara/Ojai?
- 21 New Orleans and Slidell
- 22 Pacific coast road trip
- 23 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 24 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 25 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon