My son will be visiting New York April 26-May 1. He's on a pretty tight budget and looking for a hotel that is in a decent and safe area that is within walking distance to subway. Any and all tips or recommendations are greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 2 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 3 Chicago Stamina
- 4 Cross-Country trip advice
- 5 Washington DC
- 6 Montross/Ouray in the rain. Also foliage
- 7 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 8 Finding Steve Perry
- 9 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 11 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 12 Trip Report - NYC Girls Weekend
- 13 las vegas anyone
- 14 Hiking 'the wave'
- 15 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 16 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 17 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 18 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 19 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 20 Restaurant Help Needed
- 21 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 22 Trip to visit our children in St Louis, MO and Little Rock, AR.
- 23 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 24 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 25 Dog friendly beaches near Savannah?