My son will be visiting New York April 26-May 1. He's on a pretty tight budget and looking for a hotel that is in a decent and safe area that is within walking distance to subway. Any and all tips or recommendations are greatly appreciated!
Hotels in New York and Vicinity
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City and New England
- 2 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 5 HELP people from DONBASS!
- 6 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 7 Christmas weather?
- 8 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 9 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 10 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 11 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 14 Big island itinerary
- 15 Thousand Islands
- 16 Best Destination in USA
- 17 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 18 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 19 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 20 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 21 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 22 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 23 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 24 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 25 The East Coast adventure: December 2014