My son will be visiting New York April 26-May 1. He's on a pretty tight budget and looking for a hotel that is in a decent and safe area that is within walking distance to subway. Any and all tips or recommendations are greatly appreciated!
Hotels in New York and Vicinity
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 2 late-night DC restaurant
- 3 Houston in September
- 4 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 5 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 6 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 7 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 8 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 9 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 10 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 11 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 12 El Paso to Kansas City via Texas
- 13 Philadelphia ?
- 14 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 15 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 16 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 17 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 18 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 19 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 20 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 21 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 22 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 23 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 24 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 25 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question