My husband and I are taking a trip to NO for our 2nd wedding anniversary from August 6-10. I am looking for some recommendations on hotels in the French Quarter. Right now, we are looking at Omni Royal Orleans and Dauphine Orleans. I'm leaning towards these two because they are within our budget (around $135/$140) and have some nicer looking pools to relieve ourselves from the humid weather. They also seem to have some great NO charm without seeming too outdated. The cheaper room in Royal Orleans seems to be pretty small, but we don't spend too much time in the room and have spent many nights in itty bitty European hotel rooms.
Does anyone have any advice or prefer one over the other? Or a third hotel to throw into the mix?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite Hike
- 2 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 3 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 4 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 5 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights
- 6 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 7 Colorado Hiking in September
- 8 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 9 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 10 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 11 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 12 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 13 Bucket List
- 14 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 15 Food and drink associated with D.C.?
- 16 48 Hours in NYC
- 17 Travel advice from Cincinnati to West Coast
- 18 Exploring, hiking, camping trip
- 19 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 20 The District by Hilton Club
- 21 Which island for teens
- 22 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 23 driving RT 66
- 24 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 25 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF