My husband and I are taking a trip to NO for our 2nd wedding anniversary from August 6-10. I am looking for some recommendations on hotels in the French Quarter. Right now, we are looking at Omni Royal Orleans and Dauphine Orleans. I'm leaning towards these two because they are within our budget (around $135/$140) and have some nicer looking pools to relieve ourselves from the humid weather. They also seem to have some great NO charm without seeming too outdated. The cheaper room in Royal Orleans seems to be pretty small, but we don't spend too much time in the room and have spent many nights in itty bitty European hotel rooms.
Does anyone have any advice or prefer one over the other? Or a third hotel to throw into the mix?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 2 Boston waterfront Italian
- 3 Day in Spokane
- 4 summer vacation
- 5 Kids Vacation Place
- 6 What to pack
- 7 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 8 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 9 Honolulu Hotel Resort Fees
- 10 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 11 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 12 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 13 First time, Best business class?
- 14 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 15 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 16 Spa at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay
- 17 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 18 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 19 Zion and Bryce in July
- 20 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 21 Itinerary Help Needed
- 22 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 23 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 24 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 25 Desert Southwest