My husband and I are taking a trip to NO for our 2nd wedding anniversary from August 6-10. I am looking for some recommendations on hotels in the French Quarter. Right now, we are looking at Omni Royal Orleans and Dauphine Orleans. I'm leaning towards these two because they are within our budget (around $135/$140) and have some nicer looking pools to relieve ourselves from the humid weather. They also seem to have some great NO charm without seeming too outdated. The cheaper room in Royal Orleans seems to be pretty small, but we don't spend too much time in the room and have spent many nights in itty bitty European hotel rooms.
Does anyone have any advice or prefer one over the other? Or a third hotel to throw into the mix?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 2 5 days in Colorado
- 3 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 4 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 5 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 6 Sedona for a Month
- 7 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 8 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 9 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 10 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 11 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 12 Hawaii Volcanoes
- 13 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 14 Safety Concerns
- 15 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 16 40th in Key West
- 17 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 18 Downtown Chicago
- 19 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 20 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 21 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 22 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 23 What to do in San Diego
- 24 Nashville
- 25 Beaches in Florida