My husband and I are taking a trip to NO for our 2nd wedding anniversary from August 6-10. I am looking for some recommendations on hotels in the French Quarter. Right now, we are looking at Omni Royal Orleans and Dauphine Orleans. I'm leaning towards these two because they are within our budget (around $135/$140) and have some nicer looking pools to relieve ourselves from the humid weather. They also seem to have some great NO charm without seeming too outdated. The cheaper room in Royal Orleans seems to be pretty small, but we don't spend too much time in the room and have spent many nights in itty bitty European hotel rooms.
Does anyone have any advice or prefer one over the other? Or a third hotel to throw into the mix?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las vegas +21
- 2 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 3 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 4 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 5 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 6 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 7 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 8 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 9 Phone SIM
- 10 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 11 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 12 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 13 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 14 Savanah Sojourn
- 15 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 16 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 17 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 18 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 19 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 20 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 21 Newark to Paris
- 22 A June trip to Kauai
- 23 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 24 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 25 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic