My husband and I are taking a trip to NO for our 2nd wedding anniversary from August 6-10. I am looking for some recommendations on hotels in the French Quarter. Right now, we are looking at Omni Royal Orleans and Dauphine Orleans. I'm leaning towards these two because they are within our budget (around $135/$140) and have some nicer looking pools to relieve ourselves from the humid weather. They also seem to have some great NO charm without seeming too outdated. The cheaper room in Royal Orleans seems to be pretty small, but we don't spend too much time in the room and have spent many nights in itty bitty European hotel rooms.
Does anyone have any advice or prefer one over the other? Or a third hotel to throw into the mix?
Thanks in advance!
Hotels in New Orleans
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York city--best time to visit??
- 2 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 3 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 4 Fun weekend in NYC, including a GTG
- 5 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 6 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 7 Maui Luau?
- 8 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 9 American Honeymoon in March
- 10 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 11 California & French Polynesia
- 12 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 13 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 14 General Utah planning questions
- 15 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 Boston area -- nature
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 20 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 21 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 22 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 23 SFO black friday traffic
- 24 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 25 best place for New Year's in the South?