My husband and I are taking a trip to NO for our 2nd wedding anniversary from August 6-10. I am looking for some recommendations on hotels in the French Quarter. Right now, we are looking at Omni Royal Orleans and Dauphine Orleans. I'm leaning towards these two because they are within our budget (around $135/$140) and have some nicer looking pools to relieve ourselves from the humid weather. They also seem to have some great NO charm without seeming too outdated. The cheaper room in Royal Orleans seems to be pretty small, but we don't spend too much time in the room and have spent many nights in itty bitty European hotel rooms.
Does anyone have any advice or prefer one over the other? Or a third hotel to throw into the mix?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 2 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 3 Hotel in Austin
- 4 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 5 Sonoma alley in May
- 6 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 7 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 8 Lake Champlain, VT
- 9 5 Days near Denver
- 10 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 11 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 12 First time to Alaska - with kids
- 13 Help Reno,Tahoe,San Fran 6 Day Trip
- 14 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 15 Family trip - driving from SF to LAX
- 16 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 17 Boston / VT August
- 18 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 19 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 20 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 21 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 22 Boston Ideas
- 23 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 24 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 25 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii