My husband and I are taking a trip to NO for our 2nd wedding anniversary from August 6-10. I am looking for some recommendations on hotels in the French Quarter. Right now, we are looking at Omni Royal Orleans and Dauphine Orleans. I'm leaning towards these two because they are within our budget (around $135/$140) and have some nicer looking pools to relieve ourselves from the humid weather. They also seem to have some great NO charm without seeming too outdated. The cheaper room in Royal Orleans seems to be pretty small, but we don't spend too much time in the room and have spent many nights in itty bitty European hotel rooms.
Does anyone have any advice or prefer one over the other? Or a third hotel to throw into the mix?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US@ : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:844:291 :6706 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :72O8 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 3 USA-UK: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 4 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 5 More problems for Big Sur
- 6 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 7 0NliNE : AOL MAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855/999 *8045 aol MAIL 24*7
- 8 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 9 Quick road trip
- 10 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 11 Great Falls or Helena?
- 12 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 13 Oregon Coast road trip
- 14 Boston area hotels
- 15 Santa Fe Itineray
- 16 How much cash do you travel with?
- 17 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 18 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 19 Atlanta to Orange Beach, AL
- 20 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 21 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 22 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 23 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 24 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 25 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls