My husband and I are taking a trip to NO for our 2nd wedding anniversary from August 6-10. I am looking for some recommendations on hotels in the French Quarter. Right now, we are looking at Omni Royal Orleans and Dauphine Orleans. I'm leaning towards these two because they are within our budget (around $135/$140) and have some nicer looking pools to relieve ourselves from the humid weather. They also seem to have some great NO charm without seeming too outdated. The cheaper room in Royal Orleans seems to be pretty small, but we don't spend too much time in the room and have spent many nights in itty bitty European hotel rooms.
Does anyone have any advice or prefer one over the other? Or a third hotel to throw into the mix?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 2 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 3 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 4 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 5 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 6 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 7 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 8 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 9 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 10 Summer trip
- 11 How many states have you been to?
- 12 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 13 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 14 Florida keys trip
- 15 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 16 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 17 Route Planning for East USA
- 18 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 19 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 20 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 21 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 22 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 23 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 24 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 25 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming