My husband and I are taking a trip to NO for our 2nd wedding anniversary from August 6-10. I am looking for some recommendations on hotels in the French Quarter. Right now, we are looking at Omni Royal Orleans and Dauphine Orleans. I'm leaning towards these two because they are within our budget (around $135/$140) and have some nicer looking pools to relieve ourselves from the humid weather. They also seem to have some great NO charm without seeming too outdated. The cheaper room in Royal Orleans seems to be pretty small, but we don't spend too much time in the room and have spent many nights in itty bitty European hotel rooms.
Does anyone have any advice or prefer one over the other? Or a third hotel to throw into the mix?
Thanks in advance!
Hotels in New Orleans
- 1 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 2 Rockport, MA dining?
- 3 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 4 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 7 Princeville in January
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 10 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 11 Warm and don't Drive
- 12 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 13 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 14 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 15 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 16 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 17 RIP Judy Rogers
- 18 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 19 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 20 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 21 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 24 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 25 pa to az