We are staying in New Orleans for a couple nights at the end of June and would love some hotel recommendations. We have 2 boys ( 10 & 13 ) and want to stay in a very safe area of the city. We will definitely be spending time visiting the French Quarter but don't necessarily have to stay there. I am thinking $150 would be the very top of our budget for the hotel.
Also, any restaurant recommendations would be great - we are foodies for sure, but would love to try a place where the locals go.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 2 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 3 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 4 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 5 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 6 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 7 Las Vegas in February - hotel recommendations please
- 8 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 9 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 10 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 11 Grand Circle Trip from Ohio
- 12 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 13 Rhode Island Get Away
- 14 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 15 Vancouver to Washington State
- 16 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 17 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 18 Glacier National Park 2018
- 19 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 20 Adirondacks trip repot
- 21 New England Tour
- 22 Carmel CA lodging
- 23 Driving CA 395
- 24 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 25 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?