We are staying in New Orleans for a couple nights at the end of June and would love some hotel recommendations. We have 2 boys ( 10 & 13 ) and want to stay in a very safe area of the city. We will definitely be spending time visiting the French Quarter but don't necessarily have to stay there. I am thinking $150 would be the very top of our budget for the hotel.
Also, any restaurant recommendations would be great - we are foodies for sure, but would love to try a place where the locals go.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 2 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 3 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 4 Alcatrez sold out
- 5 Top 5 Places To Visit When In Florida
- 6 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 7 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 8 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 9 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 10 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 11 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 12 Maine weather and temps
- 13 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 14 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 15 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 16 Need help planning....
- 17 L.A. and Sequoia
- 18 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 19 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 20 Week motorcycle ride
- 21 Embassy Suites HOnolulu
- 22 Broadway
- 23 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 24 Farmer's market in Lancaster County, PA
- 25 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!