We are staying in New Orleans for a couple nights at the end of June and would love some hotel recommendations. We have 2 boys ( 10 & 13 ) and want to stay in a very safe area of the city. We will definitely be spending time visiting the French Quarter but don't necessarily have to stay there. I am thinking $150 would be the very top of our budget for the hotel.
Also, any restaurant recommendations would be great - we are foodies for sure, but would love to try a place where the locals go.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 2 Dermabellix Reviews Does Dermabellix really work?
- 3 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 4 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 5 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 6 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 7 Help me with this
- 8 NYC For The Day
- 9 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 10 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 11 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 12 JFK Terminal 8
- 13 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 14 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 15 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 16 California Trip
- 17 Atlanta With Toddler
- 18 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 19 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 20 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 21 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 22 AR State Parks
- 23 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 24 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 25 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!