We are staying in New Orleans for a couple nights at the end of June and would love some hotel recommendations. We have 2 boys ( 10 & 13 ) and want to stay in a very safe area of the city. We will definitely be spending time visiting the French Quarter but don't necessarily have to stay there. I am thinking $150 would be the very top of our budget for the hotel.
Also, any restaurant recommendations would be great - we are foodies for sure, but would love to try a place where the locals go.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/tvolve/
- 2 http://eyeluminoushelps.com/alpha-tren-reviews/
- 3 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 4 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 5 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 6 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 7 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 8 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 9 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 10 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 11 First Trip to New Mexico
- 12 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 13 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 14 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 15 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 16 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 17 San Antonio shopping
- 18 Which island for R&R?
- 19 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 20 blue ridge parkway?
- 21 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 22 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 23 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 24 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 25 San Diego, mission valley