Visiting University of Minnesota Business School and need a place to stay. Considering Marquette Hilton and Hotel Minneapolis Autograph (a Marriott). Any thoughts pros or cons of either? Want to see city sights and spend some time to let my teen have a great overview of a prospective school. Any other suggestions to sell the city and the university to us? Are these hotels within walking distance of University? Would like hotel that has 2 queen beds as there will be four of us. Thanks!
Hotels in Minneapolis for University visit
View all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas Shows
- 2 4 weeks in Florida with 4 moth baby
- 3 Advice on where to stay in Boston
- 4 Would you become a "fake" travel agent to save money?
- 5 SFO airport changing terminals
- 6 Transport between SW National Parks ~ 3 weeks trip
- 7 South Haven, Michigan in the winter
- 8 NYC votes all cigarette bans and laws apply to "vapor" cigarettes
- 9 Train from Newark to Manhattan
- 10 SF Activities
- 11 Florida: Palm Beach to Sarasota
- 12 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 13 Charleston SC 3 day visit
- 14 Paso Robles, CA
- 15 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 16 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 17 Full day in Nashville
- 18 Skiing
- 19 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 20 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?
- 21 Kona/Lyman's Bay rental property?
- 22 Mini-Trip to Ashland VA ("Center of the Universe”!)
- 23 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel
- 24 San Diego or Hawaii
- 25 NYE in San Antonio