Visiting University of Minnesota Business School and need a place to stay. Considering Marquette Hilton and Hotel Minneapolis Autograph (a Marriott). Any thoughts pros or cons of either? Want to see city sights and spend some time to let my teen have a great overview of a prospective school. Any other suggestions to sell the city and the university to us? Are these hotels within walking distance of University? Would like hotel that has 2 queen beds as there will be four of us. Thanks!
Hotels in Minneapolis for University visit
- 1 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 2 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 3 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 4 Middlebury vt quickie
- 5 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 6 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 7 Savannah restaurants
- 8 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 9 American Airlines reservation question
- 10 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 11 Car trip from Seattle
- 12 Boston and surrounding area
- 13 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 14 Newport, RI Questions
- 15 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 16 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 17 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 18 Albuquerque to Denver
- 19 I need a cell phone for 2 months. Which one ?
- 20 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 21 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 22 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 25 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?