Visiting University of Minnesota Business School and need a place to stay. Considering Marquette Hilton and Hotel Minneapolis Autograph (a Marriott). Any thoughts pros or cons of either? Want to see city sights and spend some time to let my teen have a great overview of a prospective school. Any other suggestions to sell the city and the university to us? Are these hotels within walking distance of University? Would like hotel that has 2 queen beds as there will be four of us. Thanks!
Hotels in Minneapolis for University visit
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 2 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 3 Seattle Hyatts
- 4 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 5 Mesa Verde
- 6 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 7 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 8 relocating travel
- 9 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 10 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 11 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 12 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 13 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 14 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 15 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 16 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 17 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 18 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 19 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 20 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 21 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 22 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 23 ONP help
- 24 NYC Clubs for live music
- 25 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area