We are planning to visit Everglades National Park (for 2 or 3 days). This is going to be our first visit this park!
How many days are good for us? also, more important, are there any hotels INSIDE park? If no, what are your recommendations?
thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling through MO to Branson
- 2 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 3 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 4 Considering a move to Raleigh or Charlotte
- 5 TKS Booth at 47th Street: Help for Return Customers
- 6 San Francisco to San Diego
- 7 Upcoming Alaska Trip
- 8 Rental Car Orlando
- 9 Dinner in Anchorage
- 10 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 11 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 12 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 13 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 14 Best location for hotel in Annapolis
- 15 Nashville Public Transportation
- 16 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 17 Hawaii - where?
- 18 Need advice for roadtrip from Chicago to Seattle
- 19 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 20 Arizona PHX car rental
- 21 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 22 Shenandoah National park
- 23 Road Trip from San Francisco to San Diego in 7 days
- 24 Road trip this summer from Phoenix to Yellowstone
- 25 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village