Will be spending 2 nights in each city discovering what both have to offer since they are both on our retirement list of cities to move to. We are not fans of B&B's so would prefer not doing them. If we decide on Charleston probably would live in Mount Pleasant so a waterfront hotel there would be perfect. For Beaufort we probably would want to stay right in the downtown area. Thanks for any suggestions.
Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 replica designer handbags
- 2 Portland Maine Hotels
- 3 San Diego parks and attractions
- 4 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 5 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 6 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 7 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 8 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 9 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 10 united and carry-ons
- 11 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 14 Cape Cod in early April
- 15 USA with a 3 year old
- 16 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 19 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 20 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 21 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 22 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 23 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 24 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 25 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii