I am taking my 17 year old daughter to a concert next year at the end of August at Soldier Field in Chicago. I would like to find a hotel that is within easy walking distance to the stadium so that we don't have to worry about parking or public transportation. Is there such a thing? It doesn't have to be a cheap hotel but would prefer less than $175/night. Thank you to anyone for suggestions or any other suggestions that I might not be thinking about!
Hotels close to Soldier Field
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Major League Soccer clubs, what should FC Dallas do?
- 2 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 3 Mesa Verde
- 4 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 5 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 6 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 7 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 8 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 9 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 10 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 11 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 12 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 13 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 14 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 15 Seattle Hyatts
- 16 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 17 California road trip
- 18 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 19 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 20 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 21 San Diego - wher to stay
- 22 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 23 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 24 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 25 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida