Previously posted that I had booked rooms at the Drury Plaza but with it being 8 blocks from the convention center I am having second thoughts about staying at this property. The Marriotts are $209 a night during our stay and that is a bit much imo. So, where might I check for room rates and availability that is within a few blocks? I know nothing about San Antonio so any feedback/suggestions is appreciated!!!
Hotels close to Gonzales Convention Center San Antonio
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 2 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 3 Hotel near Miami airport
- 4 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 5 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 6 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 7 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 8 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 9 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 10 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 11 Road Trip SW
- 12 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 13 Philly
- 14 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 15 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 16 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 17 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 18 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 19 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 20 Pub with food in Seattle
- 21 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 22 Best Seattle Casual and Fun Eateries...
- 23 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 24 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 25 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny