Previously posted that I had booked rooms at the Drury Plaza but with it being 8 blocks from the convention center I am having second thoughts about staying at this property. The Marriotts are $209 a night during our stay and that is a bit much imo. So, where might I check for room rates and availability that is within a few blocks? I know nothing about San Antonio so any feedback/suggestions is appreciated!!!
Hotels close to Gonzales Convention Center San Antonio
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 2 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 3 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 4 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 5 San Francisco - mid October
- 6 4 week family trip ideas
- 7 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 8 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 9 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 10 Newport Restaurants
- 11 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 12 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 13 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 14 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 15 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 16 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 17 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 18 West Coast to Indianapolis
- 19 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 20 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 21 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 22 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 23 Oahu
- 24 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 25 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?