Previously posted that I had booked rooms at the Drury Plaza but with it being 8 blocks from the convention center I am having second thoughts about staying at this property. The Marriotts are $209 a night during our stay and that is a bit much imo. So, where might I check for room rates and availability that is within a few blocks? I know nothing about San Antonio so any feedback/suggestions is appreciated!!!
Hotels close to Gonzales Convention Center San Antonio
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 5 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 8 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 9 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 10 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 11 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 12 Alaska
- 13 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 14 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 15 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 16 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 17 San Diego parks and attractions
- 18 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 19 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 20 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 21 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 22 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 23 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 24 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 25 NYC theatre broadway