Previously posted that I had booked rooms at the Drury Plaza but with it being 8 blocks from the convention center I am having second thoughts about staying at this property. The Marriotts are $209 a night during our stay and that is a bit much imo. So, where might I check for room rates and availability that is within a few blocks? I know nothing about San Antonio so any feedback/suggestions is appreciated!!!
Hotels close to Gonzales Convention Center San Antonio
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to dress in Vegas
- 2 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 3 charlotte
- 4 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 5 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 6 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 7 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 8 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 9 Sonoma or napa?
- 10 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 11 USA trip
- 12 Black Hills Trip Report
- 13 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 14 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 15 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 16 Cape Cod in October
- 17 Air Connections on Maui
- 18 Theater Historians
- 19 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 20 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 21 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 22 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 23 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 24 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 25 Getaway