We are going to a wedding in Chicago and have decided to extend our trip so we can drive up to Lake Geneva and Door County Areas, since we have never been there and have heard nice things about both. We know many other areas of WI but don't know the special places we should be looking for in Lake Geneva and Door County Areas. Any ideas would be appreciated. We also need some hotel/lodging recommendations - would prefer no B & B's. Thanks in advance everyone.
Hotels and special places to see in Lake Geneva and Door County
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 2 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 3 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 4 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 5 California road trip
- 6 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 7 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 8 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 9 ONP help
- 10 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 11 Savanah Sojourn
- 12 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 13 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 14 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 15 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 16 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 17 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 18 Wisconsin - Dells and Madison
- 19 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 20 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 21 Seattle Hyatts
- 22 Seattle: Something Different?
- 23 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 24 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 25 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa