We are going to a wedding in Chicago and have decided to extend our trip so we can drive up to Lake Geneva and Door County Areas, since we have never been there and have heard nice things about both. We know many other areas of WI but don't know the special places we should be looking for in Lake Geneva and Door County Areas. Any ideas would be appreciated. We also need some hotel/lodging recommendations - would prefer no B & B's. Thanks in advance everyone.
Hotels and special places to see in Lake Geneva and Door County
- 1 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 2 Boston Area College Tour
- 3 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 4 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 5 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 6 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 7 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 8 build a nice website
- 9 Red Leather Sofa
- 10 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 11 Albuquerque to Denver
- 12 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 13 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 14 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 15 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 16 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 17 Using public transit in San Diego
- 18 Williamsburg VA
- 19 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 20 A Visit to Charleston
- 21 Restos in Boca Raton
- 22 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 23 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 24 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 25 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help