We are going to a wedding in Chicago and have decided to extend our trip so we can drive up to Lake Geneva and Door County Areas, since we have never been there and have heard nice things about both. We know many other areas of WI but don't know the special places we should be looking for in Lake Geneva and Door County Areas. Any ideas would be appreciated. We also need some hotel/lodging recommendations - would prefer no B & B's. Thanks in advance everyone.
Hotels and special places to see in Lake Geneva and Door County
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel Agencies in New York reliable
- 2 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 3 Looking For best Holiday Destination
- 4 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 5 Outskirts of New Orleans Hotel
- 6 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 7 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 8 visiting chicago
- 9 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 10 Grand Teton & Yellowstone via Denver
- 11 driving Yellowstone to Denver
- 12 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 13 Alaska- two days in Seward
- 14 Charlesmark Hotel, Boston-opinions?
- 15 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 16 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 17 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 18 Day trip to Hudson Valley from NYC?
- 19 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 20 Boca Grande or Siesta Key?
- 21 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 22 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 23 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 24 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 25 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip