We are going to a wedding in Chicago and have decided to extend our trip so we can drive up to Lake Geneva and Door County Areas, since we have never been there and have heard nice things about both. We know many other areas of WI but don't know the special places we should be looking for in Lake Geneva and Door County Areas. Any ideas would be appreciated. We also need some hotel/lodging recommendations - would prefer no B & B's. Thanks in advance everyone.
Hotels and special places to see in Lake Geneva and Door County
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 2 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 3 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 4 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 5 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 6 Las Vegas must sees
- 7 adams morgan - safety
- 8 Morning in miami
- 9 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 10 Grand Marais?
- 11 Grand Teton in October
- 12 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 13 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 14 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 15 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 16 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 17 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 18 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 19 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 20 US Southwest
- 21 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 22 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 23 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 24 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 25 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest