We are going to a wedding in Chicago and have decided to extend our trip so we can drive up to Lake Geneva and Door County Areas, since we have never been there and have heard nice things about both. We know many other areas of WI but don't know the special places we should be looking for in Lake Geneva and Door County Areas. Any ideas would be appreciated. We also need some hotel/lodging recommendations - would prefer no B & B's. Thanks in advance everyone.
Hotels and special places to see in Lake Geneva and Door County
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 2 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 3 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 4 New Orleans pictures
- 5 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 6 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 7 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 8 Dining in Manhattan
- 9 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 10 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 11 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 12 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 13 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 14 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 15 san fran sightseeing
- 16 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 17 American Honeymoon in March
- 18 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 19 Need Help Finding the Right Spot to Ring in 2015 on the East Coast!
- 20 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 21 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 22 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 23 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 24 New Orleans
- 25 Hotel in Miami and parking ?