We are going to a wedding in Chicago and have decided to extend our trip so we can drive up to Lake Geneva and Door County Areas, since we have never been there and have heard nice things about both. We know many other areas of WI but don't know the special places we should be looking for in Lake Geneva and Door County Areas. Any ideas would be appreciated. We also need some hotel/lodging recommendations - would prefer no B & B's. Thanks in advance everyone.
Hotels and special places to see in Lake Geneva and Door County
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 2 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 3 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 4 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 5 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 6 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 7 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 8 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 9 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 10 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 11 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 12 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 13 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 14 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 15 Breckenridge in October
- 16 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 17 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 18 Richmond highlights?
- 19 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 20 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 21 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 22 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 23 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 24 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 25 Washington DC in Spring?