We are going to a wedding in Chicago and have decided to extend our trip so we can drive up to Lake Geneva and Door County Areas, since we have never been there and have heard nice things about both. We know many other areas of WI but don't know the special places we should be looking for in Lake Geneva and Door County Areas. Any ideas would be appreciated. We also need some hotel/lodging recommendations - would prefer no B & B's. Thanks in advance everyone.
Hotels and special places to see in Lake Geneva and Door County
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 One Night at Logan Airport
- 2 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 3 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 4 Circle Oahu / luau
- 5 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 8 Backpacking in April
- 9 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 10 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 11 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 12 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 13 Four days in DC
- 14 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 15 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 16 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 17 3 nights in Nashville
- 18 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 19 Please help with itinerary
- 20 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 21 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 22 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 23 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 24 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 25 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?