We are going to a wedding in Chicago and have decided to extend our trip so we can drive up to Lake Geneva and Door County Areas, since we have never been there and have heard nice things about both. We know many other areas of WI but don't know the special places we should be looking for in Lake Geneva and Door County Areas. Any ideas would be appreciated. We also need some hotel/lodging recommendations - would prefer no B & B's. Thanks in advance everyone.
Hotels and special places to see in Lake Geneva and Door County
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 D.C. in a day
- 3 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 4 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 5 A Visit to Charleston
- 6 Using public transit in San Diego
- 7 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 8 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 9 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 10 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 11 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 12 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 13 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 14 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 15 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 16 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 17 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 18 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 19 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 20 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 21 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 22 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 23 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 24 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 25 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?