I will be going to San Francisco four 3 nights in July. I found some hotels that looked interesting and didn't burn my wallet, Harbor Court Hotel, The Huntington Hotel, Queen Anne....are any of them good? I want to spend the most $180 a night. But now I see, the problem for most hotels is the ridiculous over priced parking!! Is there a parking lot or sort where I can park my car during the nights? I mean I am from Miami and it isn't cheap either but $50 a night?? That's crazy. Well, any help would be very much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 2 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 3 Arizona in winter
- 4 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 5 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 6 Going from Savanah to thru Smokey Mountains and to the Blue Ridge
- 7 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 8 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 9 DC restaurant report
- 10 national park during thanksgiving
- 11 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 12 DC Tours, Washington, DC
- 13 RV Round Trip VA-CO Summertime
- 14 December trip to see snow
- 15 Northern California Redwoods
- 16 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 17 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 18 Visiting for a conference - where to stay (near stadiums) and sightseeing?
- 19 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 20 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 21 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 22 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 23 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 24 S/F Yosemite Trip next August
- 25 Key West