I will be going to San Francisco four 3 nights in July. I found some hotels that looked interesting and didn't burn my wallet, Harbor Court Hotel, The Huntington Hotel, Queen Anne....are any of them good? I want to spend the most $180 a night. But now I see, the problem for most hotels is the ridiculous over priced parking!! Is there a parking lot or sort where I can park my car during the nights? I mean I am from Miami and it isn't cheap either but $50 a night?? That's crazy. Well, any help would be very much appreciated
Hotels and Parking in San Francisco
- 1 Columbus food !
- 2 One day in NYC
- 3 Blue ridge parkway
- 4 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 5 Great Beach's
- 6 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 7 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 8 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 9 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 10 Fires in Colorado
- 11 National Parks?
- 12 Hotels in New Orleans
- 13 Seattle in July
- 14 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 15 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 16 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 17 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
- 18 Kauai Timeshare Recommendations
- 19 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 20 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 21 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 22 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 23 Riverwalk Restaurant near the Alamo San Antonio
- 24 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 25 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?