I will be going to San Francisco four 3 nights in July. I found some hotels that looked interesting and didn't burn my wallet, Harbor Court Hotel, The Huntington Hotel, Queen Anne....are any of them good? I want to spend the most $180 a night. But now I see, the problem for most hotels is the ridiculous over priced parking!! Is there a parking lot or sort where I can park my car during the nights? I mean I am from Miami and it isn't cheap either but $50 a night?? That's crazy. Well, any help would be very much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 2 Denver and Beyond for 6 Days -- What to do?
- 3 Bagels in Mid-town East
- 4 Southwest US vacation help
- 5 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 6 Advice Albuquerque, Taos,Santa fe
- 7 Need itinerary suggestions for coastal ME trip mid October
- 8 New Mexico, Arizona, Utah vacation help
- 9 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 10 Inviting all friends to get “Hawaii fix” on September 5, Saturday
- 11 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 12 Things to do in La Jolla
- 13 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 14 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 15 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 16 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 17 Lake Powell
- 18 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 19 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management
- 20 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 21 Mississippi gulf coast
- 22 Another Yellowstone Lodging question
- 23 Toronto to gettysburg route question?
- 24 Driving from Boston to Miami
- 25 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary