I will be going to San Francisco four 3 nights in July. I found some hotels that looked interesting and didn't burn my wallet, Harbor Court Hotel, The Huntington Hotel, Queen Anne....are any of them good? I want to spend the most $180 a night. But now I see, the problem for most hotels is the ridiculous over priced parking!! Is there a parking lot or sort where I can park my car during the nights? I mean I am from Miami and it isn't cheap either but $50 a night?? That's crazy. Well, any help would be very much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Powerful Traditional Healer -Love Spells Caster Online Call +27786966898
- 2 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 3 Hotel in Reno
- 4 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 5 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 6 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 7 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 8 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 9 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 10 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 11 Retiring to Tucson
- 12 Trinity Site, NM
- 13 Santa Fe Itineray
- 14 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 15 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 16 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 17 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 18 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 19 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 20 North Carolina airports
- 21 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 22 Boston to Naples florida
- 23 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 24 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 25 SF special dinner for 70 birthday