I will be going to San Francisco four 3 nights in July. I found some hotels that looked interesting and didn't burn my wallet, Harbor Court Hotel, The Huntington Hotel, Queen Anne....are any of them good? I want to spend the most $180 a night. But now I see, the problem for most hotels is the ridiculous over priced parking!! Is there a parking lot or sort where I can park my car during the nights? I mean I am from Miami and it isn't cheap either but $50 a night?? That's crazy. Well, any help would be very much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 2 Northern California Gardens.
- 3 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 4 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 5 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 6 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 7 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 8 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 9 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 10 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 11 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 12 Arches or Zion?
- 13 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 14 Dallas airport to bush library
- 15 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 16 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 17 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 18 wyoming, south dakota trip
- 19 Providence RI Waterfire
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 22 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 23 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 24 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 25 Orlando Baggage Storage