I will be going to San Francisco four 3 nights in July. I found some hotels that looked interesting and didn't burn my wallet, Harbor Court Hotel, The Huntington Hotel, Queen Anne....are any of them good? I want to spend the most $180 a night. But now I see, the problem for most hotels is the ridiculous over priced parking!! Is there a parking lot or sort where I can park my car during the nights? I mean I am from Miami and it isn't cheap either but $50 a night?? That's crazy. Well, any help would be very much appreciated
Hotels and Parking in San Francisco
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 2 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 3 How to dress in Vegas
- 4 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 5 Cape Cod in October
- 6 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 7 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 8 charlotte
- 9 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 10 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 11 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 12 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 13 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 14 Sonoma or napa?
- 15 USA trip
- 16 Black Hills Trip Report
- 17 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 18 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 19 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 20 Air Connections on Maui
- 21 Theater Historians
- 22 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 23 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 24 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 25 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults