I'll be visiting New York in August, and I'm looking at hotels - I know it's early days, but I believe in making reservations as early as possible. I'm a female traveling on my own. I want an hotel with a kitchenette, just in case I don't feel like going out and looking for a restaurant in the evening, after having walked all day long.
So far, I've found 3 which seem to meet my requirements,and which are quite cheap (considering the general price in New York hotels), which allows me to stay a pair of days more in your beautiful city: the Salisbury hotel, Radio City Apartments and the Affinia Manhattan hotel. Which one would you choose? Or would you prefer any others?
I've read reviews on Tripadvisor, and they seem quite similar. Some people here don't seem to like the Affinia situation, but people on tripadvisor don't seem to find it a problem, and the rooms look nicer/more modern. Is it dangerous for a lone female late at night?
Thanks a lot for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 2 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/alpha-levo-energize/
- 3 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 4 4 days road trip southern New England
- 5 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 6 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 7 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 8 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 9 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 10 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 11 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 12 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 13 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 14 USA family tour
- 15 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 16 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 17 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 18 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 19 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 20 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 21 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 22 Costco Travel
- 23 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 24 Philly Itinerary Help
- 25 10 days in Alaska. Help please