I'll be visiting New York in August, and I'm looking at hotels - I know it's early days, but I believe in making reservations as early as possible. I'm a female traveling on my own. I want an hotel with a kitchenette, just in case I don't feel like going out and looking for a restaurant in the evening, after having walked all day long.
So far, I've found 3 which seem to meet my requirements,and which are quite cheap (considering the general price in New York hotels), which allows me to stay a pair of days more in your beautiful city: the Salisbury hotel, Radio City Apartments and the Affinia Manhattan hotel. Which one would you choose? Or would you prefer any others?
I've read reviews on Tripadvisor, and they seem quite similar. Some people here don't seem to like the Affinia situation, but people on tripadvisor don't seem to find it a problem, and the rooms look nicer/more modern. Is it dangerous for a lone female late at night?
Thanks a lot for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 2 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 3 Road trip around Washington DC
- 4 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 5 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 6 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 7 Dining in St. Louis
- 8 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 9 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 10 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 11 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 12 Weather in Chicago
- 13 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 14 Help me with this
- 15 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 16 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 17 New Orleans
- 18 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 19 Oregon road trip
- 20 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 21 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 22 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 23 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 24 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 25 AR State Parks