I'll be visiting New York in August, and I'm looking at hotels - I know it's early days, but I believe in making reservations as early as possible. I'm a female traveling on my own. I want an hotel with a kitchenette, just in case I don't feel like going out and looking for a restaurant in the evening, after having walked all day long.
So far, I've found 3 which seem to meet my requirements,and which are quite cheap (considering the general price in New York hotels), which allows me to stay a pair of days more in your beautiful city: the Salisbury hotel, Radio City Apartments and the Affinia Manhattan hotel. Which one would you choose? Or would you prefer any others?
I've read reviews on Tripadvisor, and they seem quite similar. Some people here don't seem to like the Affinia situation, but people on tripadvisor don't seem to find it a problem, and the rooms look nicer/more modern. Is it dangerous for a lone female late at night?
Thanks a lot for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Natural TBal75 Trenbolone
- 2 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 3 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 4 http://brainfireadvice.com/rexburn/
- 5 http://comaarp.org/edge-bioactives-spartagen-xt/
- 6 http://www.singlerank.com/somnapure-natural-sleep-aid/
- 7 http://brainfireadvice.com/rexburn/
- 8 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 9 http://comaarp.org/edge-bioactives-spartagen-xt/
- 10 Yosemite Hike
- 11 Across country drive
- 12 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/inherent-beauty-serum/
- 13 http://comaarp.org/edge-bioactives-spartagen-xt/
- 14 http://trycognimaxiq.com/biomanix/
- 15 3rd Attempt - Road Trip Utah June 2016
- 16 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/tinnitus-control/
- 17 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 18 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 19 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 20 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 21 Restaurants in DC
- 22 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 23 Nashville restaurants
- 24 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 25 Is Silverwood Amusement park worth a visit?