I'll be visiting New York in August, and I'm looking at hotels - I know it's early days, but I believe in making reservations as early as possible. I'm a female traveling on my own. I want an hotel with a kitchenette, just in case I don't feel like going out and looking for a restaurant in the evening, after having walked all day long.
So far, I've found 3 which seem to meet my requirements,and which are quite cheap (considering the general price in New York hotels), which allows me to stay a pair of days more in your beautiful city: the Salisbury hotel, Radio City Apartments and the Affinia Manhattan hotel. Which one would you choose? Or would you prefer any others?
I've read reviews on Tripadvisor, and they seem quite similar. Some people here don't seem to like the Affinia situation, but people on tripadvisor don't seem to find it a problem, and the rooms look nicer/more modern. Is it dangerous for a lone female late at night?
Thanks a lot for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 2 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 3 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 4 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 5 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 6 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 7 Denver to Yellowstone
- 8 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 9 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 10 hotel in NYC
- 11 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 12 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 13 Wanted: Two beds, charming place NOLA
- 14 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 15 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 16 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 17 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 18 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 19 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 20 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 21 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 22 October New England Honeymoon??
- 23 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 24 Briefly, in WNY
- 25 Bedford Stuyvesant