I'll be visiting New York in August, and I'm looking at hotels - I know it's early days, but I believe in making reservations as early as possible. I'm a female traveling on my own. I want an hotel with a kitchenette, just in case I don't feel like going out and looking for a restaurant in the evening, after having walked all day long.
So far, I've found 3 which seem to meet my requirements,and which are quite cheap (considering the general price in New York hotels), which allows me to stay a pair of days more in your beautiful city: the Salisbury hotel, Radio City Apartments and the Affinia Manhattan hotel. Which one would you choose? Or would you prefer any others?
I've read reviews on Tripadvisor, and they seem quite similar. Some people here don't seem to like the Affinia situation, but people on tripadvisor don't seem to find it a problem, and the rooms look nicer/more modern. Is it dangerous for a lone female late at night?
Thanks a lot for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hapuna beach, big island
- 2 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 3 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 4 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 5 North Carolina Coast
- 6 Chicago - Family Weekend
- 7 myrtle beach
- 8 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 9 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 10 14 day Road Trip: Zion NP to Seattle/North Cascade NP
- 11 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 12 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 13 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 14 Saratoga Springs, NY, Current Information Wanted
- 15 NYC with wheelchair
- 16 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 17 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 18 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 19 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 20 6 nights in Colorado with family itinerary help
- 21 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 22 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 23 New Orleans logistics
- 24 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 25 Hilton Head