I'll be visiting New York in August, and I'm looking at hotels - I know it's early days, but I believe in making reservations as early as possible. I'm a female traveling on my own. I want an hotel with a kitchenette, just in case I don't feel like going out and looking for a restaurant in the evening, after having walked all day long.
So far, I've found 3 which seem to meet my requirements,and which are quite cheap (considering the general price in New York hotels), which allows me to stay a pair of days more in your beautiful city: the Salisbury hotel, Radio City Apartments and the Affinia Manhattan hotel. Which one would you choose? Or would you prefer any others?
I've read reviews on Tripadvisor, and they seem quite similar. Some people here don't seem to like the Affinia situation, but people on tripadvisor don't seem to find it a problem, and the rooms look nicer/more modern. Is it dangerous for a lone female late at night?
Thanks a lot for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 2 Paws 'N' Pups
- 3 http://www.shaperich.com/proshred-elite-review/
- 4 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 5 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 6 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 7 How many states have you been to?
- 8 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 9 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 10 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 11 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 12 Florida keys trip
- 13 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 14 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 15 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 16 Skagway
- 17 Retiring in NM?
- 18 Chicago to Charleston
- 19 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 20 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 21 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 22 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 23 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 24 Honeymoon out west.
- 25 New Orleans to Memphis and back