I'll be visiting New York in August, and I'm looking at hotels - I know it's early days, but I believe in making reservations as early as possible. I'm a female traveling on my own. I want an hotel with a kitchenette, just in case I don't feel like going out and looking for a restaurant in the evening, after having walked all day long.
So far, I've found 3 which seem to meet my requirements,and which are quite cheap (considering the general price in New York hotels), which allows me to stay a pair of days more in your beautiful city: the Salisbury hotel, Radio City Apartments and the Affinia Manhattan hotel. Which one would you choose? Or would you prefer any others?
I've read reviews on Tripadvisor, and they seem quite similar. Some people here don't seem to like the Affinia situation, but people on tripadvisor don't seem to find it a problem, and the rooms look nicer/more modern. Is it dangerous for a lone female late at night?
Thanks a lot for your help.
Hotel with kitchenette
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco - mid October
- 2 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 3 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 4 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 5 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 6 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 7 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 8 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 9 4 week family trip ideas
- 10 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 11 West Coast to Indianapolis
- 12 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 13 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 14 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 15 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 16 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 17 Oahu
- 18 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 19 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 20 San Diego with Kids
- 21 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 22 California
- 23 Mob and Neon Museums in Vegas
- 24 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 25 Eating at south Lake Tahoe