I'll be visiting New York in August, and I'm looking at hotels - I know it's early days, but I believe in making reservations as early as possible. I'm a female traveling on my own. I want an hotel with a kitchenette, just in case I don't feel like going out and looking for a restaurant in the evening, after having walked all day long.
So far, I've found 3 which seem to meet my requirements,and which are quite cheap (considering the general price in New York hotels), which allows me to stay a pair of days more in your beautiful city: the Salisbury hotel, Radio City Apartments and the Affinia Manhattan hotel. Which one would you choose? Or would you prefer any others?
I've read reviews on Tripadvisor, and they seem quite similar. Some people here don't seem to like the Affinia situation, but people on tripadvisor don't seem to find it a problem, and the rooms look nicer/more modern. Is it dangerous for a lone female late at night?
Thanks a lot for your help.
Hotel with kitchenette
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 2 California coast: April
- 3 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 4 A Week in Seattle & the Pacific NW
- 5 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 6 Where to Stay in Boston Without Taking Out a Mortgage ...
- 7 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 8 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South
- 9 Road Trip
- 10 Whale watching
- 11 New York Yankee Station
- 12 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 13 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 14 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 15 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 16 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 17 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 18 September trip to Michigan
- 19 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 20 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 21 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 22 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 23 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 24 Looking for a beach front place from central to northern Cal
- 25 Stubhub and NFL Tickets