I'm planning a trip to Newport in February or March of 1998. I'm thinking about staying at the Hotel Viking. I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has stayed here and would like opinions on the place. As the weather will probably be cold, I thought the Hotel Viking would be nice since they have an indoor pool and fitness center. I'm concerned though becasuse the brochure looks so nice but this hotel has only a 2-star AAA rating.
Hotel Viking in Newport, Rhode Island
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NBA tickets??
- 2 Boston hotel & transportation
- 3 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 4 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 5 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 6 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 7 Getaway
- 8 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 9 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 10 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 11 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 12 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 13 Theater Historians
- 14 Air Connections on Maui
- 15 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 16 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 17 Black Hills Trip Report
- 18 USA trip
- 19 Sonoma or napa?
- 20 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 21 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 22 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 23 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 24 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 25 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope