I'm planning a trip to Newport in February or March of 1998. I'm thinking about staying at the Hotel Viking. I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has stayed here and would like opinions on the place. As the weather will probably be cold, I thought the Hotel Viking would be nice since they have an indoor pool and fitness center. I'm concerned though becasuse the brochure looks so nice but this hotel has only a 2-star AAA rating.
Hotel Viking in Newport, Rhode Island
View all United States activity »
- 1 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 2 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 3 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 4 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 5 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 6 Madison Square Garden
- 7 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 8 Warm and don't Drive
- 9 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 10 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 11 Savanah Sojourn
- 12 St. Augustine, Florida
- 13 hotel near Met NYC
- 14 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 15 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 16 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 17 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 18 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 19 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 20 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 21 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 22 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 PRIDE OF AMERICA