I'm planning a trip to Newport in February or March of 1998. I'm thinking about staying at the Hotel Viking. I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has stayed here and would like opinions on the place. As the weather will probably be cold, I thought the Hotel Viking would be nice since they have an indoor pool and fitness center. I'm concerned though becasuse the brochure looks so nice but this hotel has only a 2-star AAA rating.
Hotel Viking in Newport, Rhode Island
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kayaking in Acadia in October?
- 2 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 3 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 4 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 5 San Francisco - mid October
- 6 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 7 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 8 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 9 Quick Trip to NYC
- 10 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 11 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 12 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 13 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 14 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 15 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Road trip itinerary
- 18 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 19 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 20 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 23 Vegas hotels for families
- 24 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 25 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks