My hubby and I are planning a trip to Burlington, VT in mid October enroute to Maine. We are interested in a contemporary hotel vs B&B. Checked out Hotel Vermont and since 1 nite = $350 + (yikes), hoping to get some feedback.
Or do we just book the Courtyard Marriott Burlington for $250? Both seem pricey altho realize it's the time of year and may be we are booking late.
Looking to be walking distance to downtown with restaurants, shopping so any other suggestions or feedback would be welcome.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 2 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 3 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 4 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 5 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 6 Zepher to CA from Den or Yellowstone
- 7 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 8 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 9 Beer Bar - NYC
- 10 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 11 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 12 First Trip to New Mexico
- 13 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 14 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 15 Seattle?
- 16 November redwoods trip
- 17 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 18 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 19 costco Big island
- 20 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 21 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 22 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 23 Wedding gifts?
- 24 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 25 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
Hotel Vermont or another contemporary hotel in Burlington, VT?