My hubby and I are planning a trip to Burlington, VT in mid October enroute to Maine. We are interested in a contemporary hotel vs B&B. Checked out Hotel Vermont and since 1 nite = $350 + (yikes), hoping to get some feedback.
Or do we just book the Courtyard Marriott Burlington for $250? Both seem pricey altho realize it's the time of year and may be we are booking late.
Looking to be walking distance to downtown with restaurants, shopping so any other suggestions or feedback would be welcome.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 2 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 3 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 4 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 5 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 6 Arches Devils Garden
- 7 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 8 Santa Fe Itineray
- 9 Big Sure in June
- 10 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 11 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 12 best health clubs with lap pools
- 13 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 14 Retiring to Tucson
- 15 universal studios and disney
- 16 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 17 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 18 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 19 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 20 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 21 Savannah hotel
- 22 Utah National Parks visit
- 23 marriot cypress harbour
- 24 Hotel in Reno
- 25 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
Hotel Vermont or another contemporary hotel in Burlington, VT?