My hubby and I are planning a trip to Burlington, VT in mid October enroute to Maine. We are interested in a contemporary hotel vs B&B. Checked out Hotel Vermont and since 1 nite = $350 + (yikes), hoping to get some feedback.
Or do we just book the Courtyard Marriott Burlington for $250? Both seem pricey altho realize it's the time of year and may be we are booking late.
Looking to be walking distance to downtown with restaurants, shopping so any other suggestions or feedback would be welcome.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 2 Florida Car Rental
- 3 Buying wine New York City
- 4 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 5 Holland Tulip Festival
- 6 Cape Cod visit in August
- 7 Is this a new record for spam?
- 8 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 9 Theater Districy/Midtown NYC Hotel Suggestions
- 10 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 11 Nashville Public Transportation
- 12 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 13 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 14 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 15 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 16 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 17 BYOB in New York City
- 18 Week in Colorado
- 19 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 20 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 21 Ferry to Nantucket
- 22 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 23 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 24 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 25 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
Hotel Vermont or another contemporary hotel in Burlington, VT?