My hubby and I are planning a trip to Burlington, VT in mid October enroute to Maine. We are interested in a contemporary hotel vs B&B. Checked out Hotel Vermont and since 1 nite = $350 + (yikes), hoping to get some feedback.
Or do we just book the Courtyard Marriott Burlington for $250? Both seem pricey altho realize it's the time of year and may be we are booking late.
Looking to be walking distance to downtown with restaurants, shopping so any other suggestions or feedback would be welcome.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Deep Sea Fishing for children
- 2 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/ultimate-slim-pure-select/
- 3 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/trubiotrim/
- 4 New York City - Ready to Meet
- 5 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/viatropin-and-viarexin-reviews/
- 6 http://fornatgaex.com/muscle-science/
- 7 Need help with a rough plan
- 8 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 9 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 10 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 11 kauai
- 12 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 13 Hawaii Cruise
- 14 new england - a deer, a moose and a black bear too
- 15 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 16 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 17 First time to Alaska
- 18 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 19 Help Flying to Portland, Maine
- 20 Hawaii - where?
- 21 BBQ
- 22 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 23 Anaheim - no car
- 24 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 25 Pacific Northwest
Hotel Vermont or another contemporary hotel in Burlington, VT?