My hubby and I are planning a trip to Burlington, VT in mid October enroute to Maine. We are interested in a contemporary hotel vs B&B. Checked out Hotel Vermont and since 1 nite = $350 + (yikes), hoping to get some feedback.
Or do we just book the Courtyard Marriott Burlington for $250? Both seem pricey altho realize it's the time of year and may be we are booking late.
Looking to be walking distance to downtown with restaurants, shopping so any other suggestions or feedback would be welcome.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 2 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 3 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 4 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 5 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 6 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 7 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 8 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 9 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 10 Depot Bay OR
- 11 Seattle 5 day Itinerary
- 12 A June trip to Kauai
- 13 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 14 Across the United States by Train
- 15 Phone SIM
- 16 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 17 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 18 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 19 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 20 A day in Boston
- 21 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 22 1 Week Too Long For Napa/Sonoma/Mendocino?
- 23 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 24 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 25 California's Central Coast
Hotel Vermont or another contemporary hotel in Burlington, VT?