My hubby and I are planning a trip to Burlington, VT in mid October enroute to Maine. We are interested in a contemporary hotel vs B&B. Checked out Hotel Vermont and since 1 nite = $350 + (yikes), hoping to get some feedback.
Or do we just book the Courtyard Marriott Burlington for $250? Both seem pricey altho realize it's the time of year and may be we are booking late.
Looking to be walking distance to downtown with restaurants, shopping so any other suggestions or feedback would be welcome.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line
- 2 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 3 time to visit statue
- 4 Aladin tickets in NYC
- 5 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 6 Celebrity Birthday
- 7 6 Months Pregnant
- 8 San Francisco Trip - 6 months Pregnant
- 9 Place an order to get competitive essay
- 10 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 11 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 12 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 13 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 14 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 15 Northern California Gardens.
- 16 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 17 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 18 Hawaii wedding
- 19 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 20 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 21 Route 66
- 22 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 23 Itinerary help Oregon: 9 nights
- 24 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 25 Glacier National Park Helicopter/Plane tours
Hotel Vermont or another contemporary hotel in Burlington, VT?