My hubby and I are planning a trip to Burlington, VT in mid October enroute to Maine. We are interested in a contemporary hotel vs B&B. Checked out Hotel Vermont and since 1 nite = $350 + (yikes), hoping to get some feedback.
Or do we just book the Courtyard Marriott Burlington for $250? Both seem pricey altho realize it's the time of year and may be we are booking late.
Looking to be walking distance to downtown with restaurants, shopping so any other suggestions or feedback would be welcome.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://trexmusclesite.com/ak-garcinia-slim/
- 2 I95
- 3 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 4 Florida keys trip
- 5 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 6 Wine Country
- 7 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 8 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 9 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 10 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 11 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 12 Key West luxury hotels
- 13 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 14 Nashville Never Been
- 15 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 16 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 17 Where to stay 3 nights Big Island Jan 29-Feb 1
- 18 Florida beach vacation
- 19 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 20 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 21 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 22 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 23 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 24 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 25 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
Hotel Vermont or another contemporary hotel in Burlington, VT?