My hubby and I are planning a trip to Burlington, VT in mid October enroute to Maine. We are interested in a contemporary hotel vs B&B. Checked out Hotel Vermont and since 1 nite = $350 + (yikes), hoping to get some feedback.
Or do we just book the Courtyard Marriott Burlington for $250? Both seem pricey altho realize it's the time of year and may be we are booking late.
Looking to be walking distance to downtown with restaurants, shopping so any other suggestions or feedback would be welcome.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 2 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 3 Back from the Big Easy
- 4 Border crossing
- 5 Cross country tips
- 6 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 7 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 8 Driving Alaska
- 9 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 10 Parka in PA during February?
- 11 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 12 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 13 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 14 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 15 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 16 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 17 Ideas for New York
- 18 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 19 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 20 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 21 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 22 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 23 IAH to HOU Questions
- 24 Jazzfest side trips
- 25 March in New Mexico
Hotel Vermont or another contemporary hotel in Burlington, VT?