My hubby and I are planning a trip to Burlington, VT in mid October enroute to Maine. We are interested in a contemporary hotel vs B&B. Checked out Hotel Vermont and since 1 nite = $350 + (yikes), hoping to get some feedback.
Or do we just book the Courtyard Marriott Burlington for $250? Both seem pricey altho realize it's the time of year and may be we are booking late.
Looking to be walking distance to downtown with restaurants, shopping so any other suggestions or feedback would be welcome.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle, WA to Redondo Beach, CA December
- 2 Study in America
- 3 Where to stay in South Carolina?
- 4 Florida Family vacation in California
- 5 walking it off in North Beach and Chinatown
- 6 Planning first trip to New Orleans - advice?
- 7 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 8 Itinerary advice first time to USA SF-YNP-LV-LA-SF
- 9 Philadelphia to Boston
- 10 Traveling alone to Las Vegas
- 11 Lake Winnipesauke, NH
- 12 Six Flags and Lake George, NY
- 13 Mokulele Airlines Hawaii
- 14 9 days from Acadia to Providence RI
- 15 SUV v. Minivan for national park summer driving or does it not matter?
- 16 Where to stay in Hill Country in Texas
- 17 Restaurants in Sanibel/Captiva
- 18 Yosemite Visit
- 19 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 20 New York City Christmas 2015
- 21 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 22 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 23 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 24 Advice on tipping
- 25 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
Hotel Vermont or another contemporary hotel in Burlington, VT?