My hubby and I are planning a trip to Burlington, VT in mid October enroute to Maine. We are interested in a contemporary hotel vs B&B. Checked out Hotel Vermont and since 1 nite = $350 + (yikes), hoping to get some feedback.
Or do we just book the Courtyard Marriott Burlington for $250? Both seem pricey altho realize it's the time of year and may be we are booking late.
Looking to be walking distance to downtown with restaurants, shopping so any other suggestions or feedback would be welcome.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Hotel Vermont or another contemporary hotel in Burlington, VT?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 2 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 3 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 6 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 8 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 9 San Diego Little Italy
- 10 Key West Hotel in January
- 11 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 12 Healdsburg tips
- 13 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 14 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 15 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 16 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 17 los angeles restaurants
- 18 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 19 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 20 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 21 Calf trip
- 22 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 23 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 24 West Maui Restaurants
- 25 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help