We will be visiting family in Greenville, SC in October. We are flying Southwest Airlines because we have two free round trip tickets. Unfortunately, Southwest does not fly into SC. So, we are flying in to Nashville. Our flight arrives at 4:10. Ideally, we would like to stop about half way between Nashville and Asheville for dinner and to stay the night, then continue on to Asheville in the morning for a little sightseeing. Can anyone suggest a nice quaint town to stay in? We want a decent, clean hotel, but nothing too expensive. Also, I would appreciate any suggestions for dinner.
hotel suggestions between Nashville and Asheville, nc
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 2 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 5 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 6 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 7 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 8 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 9 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 10 San Fransisco to LA
- 11 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 12 Where to go in Maine?
- 13 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 14 rain in Kauai
- 15 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 16 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 17 WISCONSIN
- 18 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 19 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 20 Dining in D.C.
- 21 Jersey City Parking
- 22 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 23 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report