We will be visiting family in Greenville, SC in October. We are flying Southwest Airlines because we have two free round trip tickets. Unfortunately, Southwest does not fly into SC. So, we are flying in to Nashville. Our flight arrives at 4:10. Ideally, we would like to stop about half way between Nashville and Asheville for dinner and to stay the night, then continue on to Asheville in the morning for a little sightseeing. Can anyone suggest a nice quaint town to stay in? We want a decent, clean hotel, but nothing too expensive. Also, I would appreciate any suggestions for dinner.
hotel suggestions between Nashville and Asheville, nc
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Signal Mountain Lodge, Gardiner and Bozeman
- 2 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 3 Colorado aspen updates
- 4 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 5 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 6 Worst Restaurants in America
- 7 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 8 4 week family trip ideas
- 9 Ideas needed for October Road trip
- 10 Newport Restaurants
- 11 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 12 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 13 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 14 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 15 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 16 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 17 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 18 Question About Sealodge
- 19 Broadway choices
- 20 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 21 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 22 Fairbanks Alaska
- 23 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 24 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 25 Yosemite Lodging