We will be visiting family in Greenville, SC in October. We are flying Southwest Airlines because we have two free round trip tickets. Unfortunately, Southwest does not fly into SC. So, we are flying in to Nashville. Our flight arrives at 4:10. Ideally, we would like to stop about half way between Nashville and Asheville for dinner and to stay the night, then continue on to Asheville in the morning for a little sightseeing. Can anyone suggest a nice quaint town to stay in? We want a decent, clean hotel, but nothing too expensive. Also, I would appreciate any suggestions for dinner.
hotel suggestions between Nashville and Asheville, nc
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 2 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 3 New York City and New England
- 4 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 5 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 6 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 7 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 8 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 9 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 11 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 12 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 13 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 14 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 15 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 16 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 17 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 18 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 19 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 20 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 21 Best Destination in USA
- 22 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 23 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 24 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 25 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)