We will be visiting family in Greenville, SC in October. We are flying Southwest Airlines because we have two free round trip tickets. Unfortunately, Southwest does not fly into SC. So, we are flying in to Nashville. Our flight arrives at 4:10. Ideally, we would like to stop about half way between Nashville and Asheville for dinner and to stay the night, then continue on to Asheville in the morning for a little sightseeing. Can anyone suggest a nice quaint town to stay in? We want a decent, clean hotel, but nothing too expensive. Also, I would appreciate any suggestions for dinner.
hotel suggestions between Nashville and Asheville, nc
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 4 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 5 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 6 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 7 Visiting Denver
- 8 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 11 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 12 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 13 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 14 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 17 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 18 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Door County Suggestions
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 23 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 boston to nantucket: what are our options?