We will be visiting family in Greenville, SC in October. We are flying Southwest Airlines because we have two free round trip tickets. Unfortunately, Southwest does not fly into SC. So, we are flying in to Nashville. Our flight arrives at 4:10. Ideally, we would like to stop about half way between Nashville and Asheville for dinner and to stay the night, then continue on to Asheville in the morning for a little sightseeing. Can anyone suggest a nice quaint town to stay in? We want a decent, clean hotel, but nothing too expensive. Also, I would appreciate any suggestions for dinner.
hotel suggestions between Nashville and Asheville, nc
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 2 Philadelphia ?
- 3 Tour of the Wester US
- 4 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 5 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 6 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 7 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 8 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 9 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 10 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 11 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 12 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 13 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 14 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 15 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 16 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 17 Driving from coastal Maine to St. Gaudens Historical Site, Cornish NH
- 18 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 19 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 20 Hawaii
- 21 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 22 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 23 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help
- 24 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 25 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?