Husband and I going to NOLA end of 2012 - start of 2013 on package deal I booked. I have booked St Pierre, but since booking read bad news on Trip Advisor (can't find any recent posts here). Trip Advisor posts make me very leary. I can swtich to Courtyard New Orleans Downtown Convention Center just outside Fr Qtr for a minimal fee. Wondering if worth the hassle. Has anyone stayed there lately?? Thanks!
Hotel St. Pierre in French Quarter
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 2 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 3 Clearwater visit.
- 4 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 5 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 6 2nd Trip to Alaska, Looking for some off the beaten path suggestions
- 7 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 8 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 9 hotels near Denali
- 10 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 11 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 12 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 13 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 14 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 15 Lunch on the Turquoise Trail
- 16 Utah 2
- 17 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 18 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 19 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 20 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 21 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18
- 22 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 23 Where to stay in Boston and how to get to Stowe
- 24 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 25 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please