Husband and I going to NOLA end of 2012 - start of 2013 on package deal I booked. I have booked St Pierre, but since booking read bad news on Trip Advisor (can't find any recent posts here). Trip Advisor posts make me very leary. I can swtich to Courtyard New Orleans Downtown Convention Center just outside Fr Qtr for a minimal fee. Wondering if worth the hassle. Has anyone stayed there lately?? Thanks!
Hotel St. Pierre in French Quarter
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 2 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 3 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 4 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 5 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 6 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 7 Fancy dining
- 8 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 9 Charlotte restaurant help
- 10 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 11 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 12 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 13 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 14 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 15 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 16 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 17 Road Trip SW
- 18 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 19 culpepper
- 20 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 21 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 22 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 23 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 24 2 weeks in Alaska
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown