Husband and I going to NOLA end of 2012 - start of 2013 on package deal I booked. I have booked St Pierre, but since booking read bad news on Trip Advisor (can't find any recent posts here). Trip Advisor posts make me very leary. I can swtich to Courtyard New Orleans Downtown Convention Center just outside Fr Qtr for a minimal fee. Wondering if worth the hassle. Has anyone stayed there lately?? Thanks!
Hotel St. Pierre in French Quarter
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado trip
- 2 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 3 Yellowstone Dining
- 4 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 5 San Diego Public Transportation
- 6 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 7 Things to do around New York
- 8 Savannah GA
- 9 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 10 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 11 Cape cod and Acadia
- 12 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 13 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 14 Hotels near beach orange county
- 15 Daytona Beach and ??
- 16 DC - WW2 flyover
- 17 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 18 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 19 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 20 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 21 Alaska- Best tours
- 22 Grand Marais?
- 23 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 24 Coronado Ferry
- 25 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report