Husband and I going to NOLA end of 2012 - start of 2013 on package deal I booked. I have booked St Pierre, but since booking read bad news on Trip Advisor (can't find any recent posts here). Trip Advisor posts make me very leary. I can swtich to Courtyard New Orleans Downtown Convention Center just outside Fr Qtr for a minimal fee. Wondering if worth the hassle. Has anyone stayed there lately?? Thanks!
Hotel St. Pierre in French Quarter
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 2 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 3 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 4 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 5 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 6 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 7 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 8 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 9 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 10 Is the New York subway safe?
- 11 Chicago eateries downtown
- 12 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 13 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 14 Where to from Tampa?
- 15 Tell me about Santa Catalina Island
- 16 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 17 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 18 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 19 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 20 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 21 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 22 Nice place to stop for the night between Akron, OH and Walt Disney World.
- 23 charlotte
- 24 San Francisco Car Rental Question
- 25 Unique Honeymoon