We are visiting Miami for the first time for 2 nights in April and are looking for a hotel recommendation in South Beach. Something that won't break the bank but is centrally located, fun, preferably art deco. Any ideas?
Hotel recommendations in South Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 2 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 3 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 4 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 5 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 6 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 7 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 8 Richmond highlights?
- 9 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 10 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 11 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 12 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 13 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 14 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 15 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 16 Breckenridge in October
- 17 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 18 Washington DC in Spring?
- 19 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 20 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 21 Must Eats
- 22 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 23 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 24 Florida St George's Island
- 25 Union Square area restaurant