We are arriving at Newark airport at 11:30pm and would prefer to stay at a hotel near/at the airport that night. The following day we will go into NYC and stay in the city for the next 5 nights. What is a decent hotel (clean, reasonable, etc.) at the airport and what's the best way to get in to the city the following morning?
Hotel recommendation at Newark, NJ airport and easy way to get to NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado trip
- 2 Colorado trip in early May
- 3 Nets vs Bulls (All Access) Middle Sideline Tickets for Listing
- 4 Cape cod and Acadia
- 5 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 6 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 7 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 8 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 9 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 10 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 11 DC - WW2 flyover
- 12 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 13 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 14 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 15 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 16 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 17 First visit in New Mexico
- 18 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 19 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 20 Maine in latter half of September
- 21 Grand Marais?
- 22 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 23 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 24 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 25 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu