Can anyone recommend a good value hotel, mid price point, in the Westwood section of LA? Wilshire Blvd..... We need to be relatively close to that area for business, but would like to act like tourists for a couple of days and see LA. Is there reliable public transportation or should we rent a car at the airport? Thank you! Mrs. G
HOTEL on/near Wilshire Blvd. Westwood , LA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 2 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 3 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 4 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 5 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 6 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 7 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 8 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 9 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 10 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 11 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 12 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 13 Kauai Garden tours
- 14 California San Diego area lodging
- 15 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 16 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 17 Maui - Haleakala
- 18 Utah 2
- 19 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 20 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 21 Small group dining in Napa area
- 22 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 23 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 24 Hawaii is still Hell
- 25 Las Vegas in March