We are going to Newport first weekend in June and would like to stay in a hotel in town. We are not B&B people. Anyone familiar with the Newport Harbor Hotel & Marina? Or any other place we should look into.
Hotel not B&B in Newport?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 2 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 3 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 4 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 5 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 6 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 7 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 8 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 9 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 10 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 11 Major League Soccer clubs, what should FC Dallas do?
- 12 Mesa Verde
- 13 Seattle Hyatts
- 14 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 15 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 16 California road trip
- 17 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 18 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 19 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 20 San Diego - wher to stay
- 21 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 22 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 23 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 24 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 25 Berkshires in late October