We're traveling from Newark to Boston and need a nice place to stay somewhere about 1-2 hours from Newark. Looks like Stratford, or New Haven would be that point. Any suggestions on nice places to stay; somewhere with a little scenery, nice restaurants. Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 2 Reagan Library
- 3 US Open Tennis
- 4 Hawaii with limited time
- 5 Southern history- walkable cities
- 6 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 7 Disneyworld from a west coast perspective
- 8 Your favourite places in New York City
- 9 Steamboat in August
- 10 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 11 Hotels in San Diego
- 12 San Diego Marriott Marquis or Omni?
- 13 Suggestions - summer day in New Haven
- 14 Cape cod Labor Day
- 15 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 16 Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion itinerary
- 17 Los Angeles and Beyond
- 18 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 19 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 20 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 21 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 22 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 23 Grand Teton Questions
- 24 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 25 Belmond Charleston, Mills House Wyndham or Spectator?