We're traveling from Newark to Boston and need a nice place to stay somewhere about 1-2 hours from Newark. Looks like Stratford, or New Haven would be that point. Any suggestions on nice places to stay; somewhere with a little scenery, nice restaurants. Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/legendary-beard/
- 2 http://wellnessfeeds.com/kerave-hair/
- 3 http://getmysupplement.com/zetaclear/
- 4 http://purelifegreencoffeebeanadvice.com/max-synapse/
- 5 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 6 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 7 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 8 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 9 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 10 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 11 Ideas for New York
- 12 San Francisco transit options
- 13 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 14 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 15 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 16 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 17 IAH to HOU Questions
- 18 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 19 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 20 Great OR beach house locations?
- 21 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 22 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 23 Honeymoon on PCH
- 24 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 25 CEO Dollar Rental Car