We're traveling from Newark to Boston and need a nice place to stay somewhere about 1-2 hours from Newark. Looks like Stratford, or New Haven would be that point. Any suggestions on nice places to stay; somewhere with a little scenery, nice restaurants. Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day trips from Boston
- 2 http://getbodybuildingbuilder.com/ethereal-skin-serum/
- 3 Increases Blood Flow To Penis!
- 4 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/noxitril/
- 5 http://newhealthsupplement.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement/
- 6 http://trypurejuvenate.com/premium-white-kidney-bean-extract/
- 7 http://www.supplementrocket.com/trinity-x3/
- 8 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/t-complex-and-x-ripped/
- 9 an mission additional most often than
- 10 Wedding gifts?
- 11 http://www.geniuxtrial.com/neuroelite-brain-booster/
- 12 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/t-complex-and-x-ripped/
- 13 Why to Choose Native Ads?
- 14 http://newhealthsupplement.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement/
- 15 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 16 Southern history- walkable cities
- 17 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 18 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 19 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 20 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 21 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 22 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 23 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 24 1st time RV trip from Georgia to Oregon
- 25 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?