Friends of ours have a cabin in Kyburz, CA , but with no room for overnight visitors. We stayed one night at the nearby Strawberry Lodge, which seems to be even worse now --judging from reviews--than when we were there. We don't want to have to drive all the way to South Lake Tahoe when we visit (I am very afraid of that sweeping curve on the mountain road) and would love any and all recommendations for an alternative to SL. Thanks.
Hotel near Sierra Tahoe that isn't the Strawberry Lodge?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 2 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 3 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 4 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 5 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 6 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 7 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 8 New England Skiing
- 9 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 10 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 11 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 12 Fall color yet?
- 13 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 14 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 15 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 16 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 17 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 18 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 19 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 20 Colorado aspen updates
- 21 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 22 Looking for Next Destination
- 23 Yosemite Lodging
- 24 Worst Restaurants in America
- 25 Lesser seen places in DC?