We have tickets to see Fun Home at the Public Theater in Mid January.
We generally stay on the UWS where I grew up but think it might be fun to stay downtown . Any hotel recs? Under $300 if possible.
We would prefer not tiny rooms.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 2 Uber boston
- 3 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 4 Florida beach vacation
- 5 Florida vacation
- 6 I95
- 7 Buying a home in NJ - need advice from locals thank you!
- 8 Rafting the Colorado
- 9 Trip to USA in July
- 10 a short trip to san francisco
- 11 Wine Country
- 12 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 13 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 14 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 15 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 16 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 17 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 18 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 19 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 20 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 21 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 22 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 23 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 24 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 25 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast