We have tickets to see Fun Home at the Public Theater in Mid January.
We generally stay on the UWS where I grew up but think it might be fun to stay downtown . Any hotel recs? Under $300 if possible.
We would prefer not tiny rooms.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 2 Las Vegas in February - hotel recommendations please
- 3 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 4 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 5 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 6 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 7 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 8 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 9 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 10 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 11 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 12 Grand Circle Trip from Ohio
- 13 Rhode Island Get Away
- 14 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 15 Vancouver to Washington State
- 16 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 17 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 18 Glacier National Park 2018
- 19 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 20 Adirondacks trip repot
- 21 New England Tour
- 22 Carmel CA lodging
- 23 Driving CA 395
- 24 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 25 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?