We have tickets to see Fun Home at the Public Theater in Mid January.
We generally stay on the UWS where I grew up but think it might be fun to stay downtown . Any hotel recs? Under $300 if possible.
We would prefer not tiny rooms.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 2 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 3 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 4 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 5 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 6 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 7 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 8 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 9 Boston Ideas
- 10 Week motorcycle ride
- 11 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 12 Crested Butte so expensive
- 13 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 14 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 15 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 16 Flower Piano
- 17 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 18 Maine weather and temps
- 19 Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 20 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 21 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 22 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 23 Yosemite conditions next 5 days - too smoky?
- 24 Newport RI Jazz Festival
- 25 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?