We have tickets to see Fun Home at the Public Theater in Mid January.
We generally stay on the UWS where I grew up but think it might be fun to stay downtown . Any hotel recs? Under $300 if possible.
We would prefer not tiny rooms.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 2 Things to do in NYC
- 3 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 4 First time to Alaska
- 5 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 6 Hawaii Cruise
- 7 New York best app
- 8 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 9 BBQ
- 10 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 11 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 12 New Orleans Streetcars
- 13 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 14 Anaheim - no car
- 15 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 16 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 17 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 18 Hawaii - where?
- 19 Pacific Northwest
- 20 Shenandoah National park
- 21 Parking in NYC staying at Hotel in Times Squar.. Nervous..e
- 22 Florida Nature Trip
- 23 Rental Car Orlando
- 24 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 25 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?