Driving dtr to Chevy Chase from Boston mid-week in February. Since she is not due at conference until 1 PM, thought we would stop a couple of hours outside Washington and then do rest of trip the next AM after rush hour. Driving down NJ Turnpike to I95. What cities should I be looking at when I do hotel search - Newark, DE; Aberdeen, MD look possible on map. Wilmington, DE seems a little off course. Suggestions?
Hotel near NJ/PA/DE/MD border en route to DC.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England September
- 2 NYC taxi vs car service
- 3 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 4 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 5 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 6 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 7 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 8 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 9 Austin Food Trucks
- 10 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 11 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 12 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 13 searching for urban master planned community
- 14 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 15 Condos near Disney World
- 16 family celebration trip
- 17 Deep South sept 2015
- 18 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 19 Hawaii Group Travel
- 20 New York To Ashville NC
- 21 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 22 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 23 Fmpden, are you there?
- 24 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?
- 25 Southern NJ and Bucks County PA - how's it look?