Driving dtr to Chevy Chase from Boston mid-week in February. Since she is not due at conference until 1 PM, thought we would stop a couple of hours outside Washington and then do rest of trip the next AM after rush hour. Driving down NJ Turnpike to I95. What cities should I be looking at when I do hotel search - Newark, DE; Aberdeen, MD look possible on map. Wilmington, DE seems a little off course. Suggestions?
Hotel near NJ/PA/DE/MD border en route to DC.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Healdsburg tips
- 3 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 4 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 9 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 10 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 11 los angeles restaurants
- 12 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 13 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 14 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 15 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 16 Calf trip
- 17 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 18 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 19 West Maui Restaurants
- 20 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 21 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 22 Key West Hotel in January
- 23 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 24 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 25 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15