We arrive at LaGuardia at 10:30 pm and fly out of JFK at 2:30 the next day. We would like some hotel suggestions (need a shuttle to the hotel and breakfast included or a place we can walk to) and transportation options to JFK. Also, how much travel time should we allow to get to JFK?
hotel near LaGuardia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Denver
- 2 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 3 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 4 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 5 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 6 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 7 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 8 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 9 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 10 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 11 San Diego parks and attractions
- 12 Door County Suggestions
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 15 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 16 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 17 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 18 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 19 NYC theatre broadway
- 20 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 21 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 22 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 23 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 24 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 25 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's