We arrive at LaGuardia at 10:30 pm and fly out of JFK at 2:30 the next day. We would like some hotel suggestions (need a shuttle to the hotel and breakfast included or a place we can walk to) and transportation options to JFK. Also, how much travel time should we allow to get to JFK?
hotel near LaGuardia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 2 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 3 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 4 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 5 Atlanta with kids
- 6 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 7 Boston/Fenway park
- 8 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 9 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 10 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 11 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 12 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 13 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 14 New York City Restaurants
- 15 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 16 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 17 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 18 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 19 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 20 Family Camp in Maine
- 21 San Diego
- 22 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 23 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 24 Timeshare Nightmares
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles