Looking to go to the Parade and would like a hotel very close and possibly with a balcony view, within a reasonable price range. Any info welcome!!!!
Hotel+ Mummers Day Parade
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 2 Road Trip: U pick 'em - FLA to Yellowstone or FLA to Maine?
- 3 San Francisco this sunday - photo ops, places to go by car?
- 4 Yellowstone trip planning help
- 5 Hudson Valley vs Berkshires - weekend away
- 6 NYC Theatre Seating Opinions: Waiting for Godot
- 7 Scenic Drive PhantomCanyon Road - Florissant to Canon City, CO
- 8 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 9 NOLA trip report Feb 1-8
- 10 San Andreas fault near San Francisco?
- 11 A month i USA - where to go and for how long?
- 12 Surviving in Yellowstone . . . Camping?
- 13 need cheap motel, kahului, one night, car rental
- 14 After New Orleans, now where? ideas for 4 days to spare after N.O.?
- 15 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 16 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 17 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 18 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 19 Backpacking in April
- 20 Upstate New York/Upper Hudson River Valley Weekend
- 21 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 22 San Diego to Seattle
- 23 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 24 NYC play advice needed
- 25 Visiting Denver