My boyfriend and I just booked a long weekend at the Moderne through Expedia. We thought it looked fun and funky. Then we read the reviews on another site, which were pretty bad. Anyone have any comforting words on the Moderne? It is at 243 W 55th, at the south end of Central Park, just at the bottom of Broadway. We are gritty Chicagoans but feel like country bumpkins because we don't know the names of the neighborhoods or which way is Street and which is Ave. Help!
- 1 Trying To Find a Place
- 2 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 3 Looking for inexpensive lodging near Dulles Airport
- 4 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 5 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 6 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 7 One day in NYC
- 8 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 9 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 10 Columbus food !
- 11 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 12 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 13 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 14 Late night transportation PDX to downtown Portland?
- 15 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 16 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 17 TIMESHARE uour opinion on buying timeshare
- 18 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 19 Driving trip from Toronto to San Antonio
- 20 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 21 National Parks?
- 22 Marcola?
- 23 Cape Cod, Nuntucket or Martha's Vineyard
- 24 Updates from Hanalei
- 25 Best Art Museum to visit for first time visitors to DC